UltraLigthing3 HSPI - Upgrade Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraLigthing3 HSPI - Upgrade Warning

If you're running UltraLighting3 HSPI version 3.0.5895.18233 or earlier, please update to version 3.0.5917.31649 or later.

UltraLighting3 HSPI version 3.0.5917.31649 fixes a rare issue that could cause *thousands* of errors to be written to the log per *minute*.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Im having this issue when I try to change the device value from a script (which doesnt work) and then when I go to normally control it through HS device management page I get this error then.

Mar-15 3:04:56 PM 1 Error System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "192972911375312-L1" to type 'Double' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.HSPI._Closure$__17-0._Lambda$__1(hspi_lifx_light t) at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Find(Predicate`1 match) at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.HSPI.SetIOMulti(List`1 colSend)
    Mar-15 3:04:56 PM 1 Error System.InvalidCastException

This is the script im trying to run

Sub Main(ByVal Parms As Object)
    Dim DimLevel
    DimLevel = hs.DeviceValue("116")
    hs.SetDeviceValue("L1", 75)
    hs.SetDeviceValue("L2", 75)
    End Sub
    Last edited by matt246; March 14, 2016, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Please don't set a house code. It's messing up the devices in the plug-in. I have no means of preventing you from doing that... but that's the reason you're seeing that error.

Please delete the devices and let HomeSeer re-create them.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
      X