This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DooCPUMonitor on HomeTroller 2

I just got my HomeTroller2. I'm in the transition phase moving from PC installation (Windows XP Home) to the HT2. Installed DooCPUMonitor 2.1.30.0 on HT2 and get the following errors.

8/27/2008 8:39:50 PM Info Initializing Plug-in: DooCPU Monitor
    8/27/2008 8:39:51 PM DooCPU Monitor Error "Processor" category not found
    8/27/2008 8:39:51 PM DooCPU Monitor Error Unable to initialize performance counter
    8/27/2008 8:39:51 PM DooCPU Monitor Error Refer to troubleshooting section of the DooCPU Monitor readme file in HomeSeer Docs folder
    8/27/2008 8:39:51 PM DooCPU Monitor Error "Memory" category not found
    8/27/2008 8:39:51 PM DooCPU Monitor Error Unable to initialize performance counter
    8/27/2008 8:39:51 PM DooCPU Monitor Error Refer to troubleshooting section of the DooCPU Monitor readme file in HomeSeer Docs folder

Does anyone know if the solution referred to in the troubleshooting section of the DooCPU Monitor readme file works on HT2. Or maybe there is another work around?

Log file is attached.

Thanks.

Jim K.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jkarney; August 28, 2008, 09:09 AM. Reason: Spelling

Jim has told me that DooCPUMonitor uses Windows utilities to work with memory.

HomeTroller2 runs Windows embedded and I cannot see that Windows Performance Monitor utilities are installed.

So unless I can figured out how to install the missing utilities I cannot use DooCPUMonitor anymore.

If someone has any ideas please let me know. This plug-in was pretty cool and very easy to use. Hopefully as I migrate to the Hometroller2 their will be no more orphaned plug-ins. I've got my fingers crossed. I'll know by the end of the weekend.

Wish me luck.

Jim K.

Comment

Jim,
      I was trying to uninstall DooCPUMonitor on my HS PC but I get the HS version error. When you get a chance would you please look at this plug as well. I'm in the process of changing over to my HomeTroller 2 (OS XPe) and need to un-install the plug as it will not work on HT2. I know I can do it manually but I would rather use your uninstaller.

TIA

Jim

Comment

Just posted a new build to correct HomeSeer versioning issue.
        Jim Doolittle

My Twitter
        My Hardware & Software

Comment

Thank you Jim. I'm hoping to figure out how to configure Xpe on the HT2 so that in the future I can run DooCPUMonitor. I really like this plug.

If anyone out their has any ideas on how to do this please let me know.

Again thank you

Jim

Comment

Working...
          X