X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuart View Post
    MFULLER,
    you can set the background color, I think this is what you are asking for. To be able to show a button one color on off and another color when on.
    Its under the status/device assocations, use status images
    use one color button for on and one color button for off.
    Stuart
    This seems fine for basic device status On,Off,Dim and Unknown and using button backgrounds from the default skin.
    I think what's really needed is a color/device string or color/device value association.
    Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

As I'll primarily be using HSTouch within a Windows environment, it would be really nice if screens opened within the project would track with the original window position. Having moved the window and subsequently opening a new screen within the same project, the new screen opens to it's designed position, or subsequently, to wherever the window was when the same screen was previously opened. I'd dare say, on a real touch screen, this wouldn't be an issue at all.

Comment

Comment

Lock/Unlock would be great. I've been "designing" on a laptop with a touchpad pointing device (a most annoying device indeed) and I'm constantly moving things accidently.

Comment

Some new ICONS for the Client and Designer would be nice.

The only more boring icon than those in use now are for the text files...
            HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
            Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
            on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
            WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Done. The next build has new icons, a new installer, and a new auto update feature and more graphics, and more. We hope to post the update today.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                Done. The next build has new icons, a new installer, and a new auto update feature and more graphics, and more. We hope to post the update today.
                Woho! The weekend is secured!
                HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Access to user name password protected IP cameras.

Comment

Send IR command's directly (Without events)

Comment

Support for Nokia N8XX

Another One

Nokia N810 is a small 4,1" touch screen device with 800 x 480
                      This device is perfect for mounting on the wall. Only thing you need is the power.

I'm already using this device for home control works fine.

Comment

As long as HomeSeer is based on .NET I think it can take a while....

And for the N810, you can use Jon00s package (as I'm sure you are using now), while you can't use that on a WM-phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                          As long as HomeSeer is based on .NET I think it can take a while....

And for the N810, you can use Jon00s package (as I'm sure you are using now), while you can't use that on a WM-phone.
                          If they can build the MAC/Iphone/Linux version N810 is also possible..

Yes I'm using Jon00 on the N810

Comment

Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Joe thats a good list..

Some other options.

- Option to open more then 1 project at the same time. (For easy copy paste)
                              - Access other info than Device info inside HS
                              - Combine Text and objects (like: Outside Temperature is [device])

Maybe some topics are already there...I can't find them

Comment

Excellent feedback, and many of the items we have discussed internally.

When we get the Linux client working, then any Linux device should work as a client. This includes the Nokia 700,810, iPhone, etc. The Linux client current connects to the server, displays buttons, and controls devices. It just needs to be fully tested, so I am confident we will get this working. I just don't have a timeframe yet.
                                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                                X