• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you translate the message into english, because I don't understand it
    What language is this ?
    --
    stipus

Comment

I think you have an outdated version of the speaker client installed on this computer. The new HsScript.exe works fine with latest versions.
      --
      stipus

Comment

Just downloaded and installed the latest speaker version, error remains

Cannot load file of assembly scheduler, version =2.1.1.0, culture=neutral, public Key Token=null or one of the idenpendies .Trying to load a program with incorrect classification.

Comment

There is something wrong on your system. I installed the latest version of the Speaker Client, and Scheduler.dll is version 2.4.0.1
          --
          stipus

Comment

i also have Scheduler.dll version 2.4.0.1, the speaker created a directory Homeseer speaker. The strange thing is that the previous HsScript version worked on vista 64 bit and remains working after I migrated the machine to win 7.

Comment

I don't understand why HsScript.exe is trying to load an old version of Scheduler.dll if you have a new version.

The Script Client Dlls and Exe must be in the same directory as the latest speaker client and Scheduler.dll. Then the latest Scheduler.dll should load.
              --
              stipus

Comment

The strange thing is that the previous HsScript version worked on vista 64 bit and remains working after I migrated the machine to win 7. <!-- / message -->
                The old version of the Script Client was compiled against HomeSeer 2.1
                The new version is compiled against HomeSeer 2.4
                --
                stipus

Comment

Deleted the old scheduler versions (just in case) booted the machine, started hsscript, the error remains. Installed the old version and this works

Comment

The error message shows the HomeSeer Scheduler.dll version that could not be loaded.

What Scheduler.dll version does the error show this time ? Is it 2.4.0.1 ?
                    --
                    stipus

Comment

I only have scheduler 2.4.0.1

Comment

Yes, but does the error message show that Scheduler.dll 2.4.0.1 cannot be loaded ?
                        --
                        stipus

Comment

It works!! Here is what I did I redownloaded your original version, run the installer on the server and on the client and chose to repair,now it works. Eventually the issue was the incorrect version of the scheduler. Thanks for your support

Comment

You're welcome. I always want to know why one of my programs doesn't work as expected.
                            --
                            stipus

Comment

The latest version has been sent to the HomeSeer updater.
                              --
                              stipus

Comment

Working...
                              X