Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doomotion suddenly stopped loading. In the log I get an error.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doomotion suddenly stopped loading. In the log I get an error.

During my last HS recycle this weekend, Doo stopped running. I updated Global Cache and Sonos and applied 4 MS Security patches. Now I get the error:

Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.ADODB, Version=2.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

This happens Initializing the Interface for DooMotion.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

John Arnott

Have you tried (re)installing the DooMotion plugin on top of your existing installation?

You might also want to consider moving to BLRadar, seeing as there isn't going to be a lot of support for doomotion anymore. BLRadar has a set of conversion tools that makes the migration quite easy (speaking from experience).
    Nicolai L

Comment

You mentioned Sonos, you might want to check this: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=152044

Bill

Comment

Fixed mine by copying the Interop.ADODB.dll file from an old backup folder into the HS Folder, and the HTML/Bin folder. It overwrites a newer version in the HS folder, but doesn't seem to do that in the Bin.

Not found so far that this disables anything else. The version I used was a 2004 one.

Comment

Working...
        X