Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY IR Repeater

Hi,

I now have an Ocelot and i'm ready to buy IR stuff like a connecting bloc and emitters.

My local supplier suggest me to buy a Channel Vision connecting bloc (IR-1002) and some emmiters (IR-3002). He says that this one's working with the Ocelot.

I need 2 IR Sensors to return the IR signal from the Kitchen and the living room to the Ocelot thru the connecting bloc.

Is there another alternative than the Ir-2001 that sell for 66$ Canadian each? How can i build one myself?

Thank you,

Stephane.

The IR2001 contains an IR receiver module, a voltage regulator and an LED....about $5.00 cdn worth of parts.
    If you're inclined, you can build one yourself.

Comment

Thank's for your anwser izone,

By looking at this model http://www.smarthome.com/images/8130big.gif, i know that it must be only a few part.

Do you have some schema or part list?

Comment

Stef,

Go to the Applied Digital support board.

This has been discussed several times before and there are others on there who can definitely help you out with this.

Also Guy Lavoie has posted a circuit to create an IR blaster for the Ocelot that others have said works very well. I haven't yet started using my ADI stuff for IR, though hope to be able to do so in the next few weeks.

The URL for the board is:

Applied Digital Support

Comment

Thank you again Brian,

I'll go check right now!

Stef.

Comment

Working...
          X