www.homeseer.com  

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > 3rd Party Plug-Ins/Scripts > Plug-ins by Author > Doo Plug-Ins & Scripts > Motion Sensor Plug-In

Motion Sensor Plug-In Discussions relating to the DooMotion plug-in, provided by Jim Doolittle.

We are all saddened by the loss of Jim Doolittle in early April, 2010. A kind and helpful person who contributed much to our HS community. At this time we are uncertain of what will happen with his plug-ins and scripts, so if you are visiting these forums for the first time in search of support, please understand that the community of users of his software can only do the best they can to try to help.

Old February 19th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Seer

Default Doomotion suddenly stopped loading. In the log I get an error.

During my last HS recycle this weekend, Doo stopped running. I updated Global Cache and Sonos and applied 4 MS Security patches. Now I get the error:

Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.ADODB, Version=2.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

This happens Initializing the Interface for DooMotion.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

John Arnott
Old February 20th, 2012, 03:43 AM
Seer Master

Have you tried (re)installing the DooMotion plugin on top of your existing installation?

You might also want to consider moving to BLRadar, seeing as there isn't going to be a lot of support for doomotion anymore. BLRadar has a set of conversion tools that makes the migration quite easy (speaking from experience).
Old February 20th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Super Seer

You mentioned Sonos, you might want to check this: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=152044

Bill
Old March 30th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Seer Plus

Fixed mine by copying the Interop.ADODB.dll file from an old backup folder into the HS Folder, and the HTML/Bin folder. It overwrites a newer version in the HS folder, but doesn't seem to do that in the Bin.

Not found so far that this disables anything else. The version I used was a 2004 one.

Mark