www.homeseer.com  

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > 3rd Party Plug-Ins/Scripts > Plug-ins by Author > CFGuy Plug-Ins and Scripts > WeatherXML

WeatherXML Discussion area for WeatherXML

Old May 4th, 2012, 05:38 AM
Seer

Default Stopped working after update vs 3.55

I've spend several hours in searching but can't find the solution. After updating to version 3.55 the plugin can't import XML data anymore. See attached log file.
Running weathercom_xml.vb causes the problem.
It's also killing my log in the HS screen. After the error all lines are gone and the log is starting empty.

Any suggestions?
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: txt Log WeatherXML.txt (151.4 KB, 5 views)
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Have A Blessed Day

The reason it looks like the log has disappeared is when the error happens it puts the entire scripts code in the log. The script is so big that it won't fit into the amount of memory setup for the log file so it clears the memory. If you look in the actual log file in the config directory the entries are still there.

Now to the error.
It is saying that XMLDocument is not defined.
Look in the weatherxml docs on page 1. There is a section for ScriptingReferences. That line needs to be added to the HomeSeer settings.ini file. It has to be in the [Settings] section.
Also check to see if you have ScriptingReferences already in the file. If so, then just add the values from the weatherxml documentation.

Hardware: Schlage Z-Wave Lever Lock x2, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Troller, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer 1122, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210

Old May 4th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Seer

Hi Jeff,
I did some searching before posting this question :-) The references are added to the references that were already in the ini-file. (separated by ";" )
Restartet HS without any result

Jos
Old May 4th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Have A Blessed Day

Make sure the scriptingreferences is not in the file twice and that it is in the settings section.

There really isn't anyting else that would cause the error that XMLDocument is not defined.

You can email me yours settings.ini file if you want me to take a look to try to figure this out. Just remove any passwords.

Hardware: Schlage Z-Wave Lever Lock x2, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Troller, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer 1122, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210

Old May 8th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Seer

Hi Jeff,

Finaly found it. You were right! It was in the section ScriptingReferences. I use a SMSconnector. After deleting the references of this plugin (HS added them at the end) everting is working again.

I only have one error message that I can't explain. Can't find any missing data but it's still a message

After running the script weathercom_xml.vb the last line in the HS log is:
8-5-2012 21:44:03 - weatherXML_touch - De conversie van tekenreeks naar type Double is ongeldig.

Translation: conversion of alphabetic string to type Double isn't valid

Any idea?

Thanks for your great help.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log WeatherXML.txt (6.2 KB, 3 views)