Could not load file or assembly 'NLog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could not load file or assembly 'NLog

Anybody give me a clue what's causing this error in startup?

I think it's been since I updated a couple of Blade plugin's.

Error, Creating plugin instance: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.-{0x3E}Could not load file or assembly 'NLog, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5120e14c03d0593c' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Try disabling plugins and restarting HS ans see if the error ceases. You should be able to pinpoint the plugin this way.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      Try disabling plugins and restarting HS ans see if the error ceases. You should be able to pinpoint the plugin this way.
      Tried disabling all plug-ins when I did notice one missing! SMS Gateway by Highpeak. I recall updating it the other day. It's missing off my Installed plugins so I have tried re-installing but no luck. Also tried manually removing exe file and re-install but same result. Errors I get:

Error Error, Creating plugin instance: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.-{0x3E}Could not load file or assembly 'NLog, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5120e14c03d0593c' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
      Updater Install/Update of package SMS-Gateway was successful.
      Updater Extraction Complete.
      Updater Extracting files from zip file: images.zip
      Updater Extraction Complete.
      Updater Extracting files from zip file: SMS-Gateway_HELP.ZIP
      Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_SMSGW.EXE
      Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_SMSGW.EXE.config
      Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\BIN\ATSMS.DLL
      Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\BIN\NLOG.DLL
      Updater Installing package SMS-Gateway
      Updater Update HSPI_SMSGW.exe downloaded successfully
      Updater Downloading update: SMS-Gateway
      Updater Starting download of updates

I need to move this thread but not sure how too.

Anybody have a suggestion to revive this plugin?

Comment

I would contact that plugin author and ask for assistance.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Its a dll file not getting overwritten. Short term fix posted here:

http://forums.homeseer.com/showpost.php?p=1129637
          Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
            Its a dll file not getting overwritten. Short term fix posted here:

http://forums.homeseer.com/showpost.php?p=1129637
            This doesn't seem to fix the plugin issue. There is no NLOG.DLL file in Homeseer3\bin to remove, only in the HSPI_SMS\bin directory as part of the install.

Just tried to install it on a fresh install and it failed with the NLOG issue. Quite interested to see how well it works with my wavcom modem.....

Cheers..Pete
            HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Mea culpa - finger trouble in the updater for the plugin. It should have been bin\HSPI_SMSGW not HSPI_SMS\bin

Please install the current version (3.0.23.17025) from the updater, it has been fixed.

Wavcom modem should be supported - there may be an issue with RSSI & storage values, they seem to be the most 'flexible' when it comes to implementing the AT command set. Let me know if you have issues and send me the Wavcom chipset details, I'll track down the documentation and see what we can do.
              Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Working...
              X