This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gjtherk@comcast.net View Post
    2.0.0.13 Would crash after less than an hour. I restarted 3 times - same result. Put back to 2.0.0.4 last night before bed.
    any log entries worth posting
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Log

Actually, it might be of interest to you. Attached

I shut system down at 7:06:05 to change the DLLs. Shutdown was weird.

7:09 Restart with new DLLs (2.0.0.13)
      7:13 Shutdown on its own
      7:15 Startup
      8:07 Disappeared without shutdown
      8:11 Startup
      8:46 Disappeared without shutdown
      8:52 Startup
      9:05 Shutdown
      9:08 Startup
      9:28 Shutdown - returned to 2.0.0.4
      9:30 Startup
      Attached Files

Comment

can you try 2.0.0.9 posted here
        http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=169304

it doesn't have the script function but i'm curious about the crashes.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Installed 2.0.0.9 and seems to be stable.

Comment

Crosslink

Reinstalled a keypadlinc tonight which was erratic. Found that when editing links it would not display the crosslink box to check. Changed back to 2.0.0.4 and was able to add the crosslinks. Switched back to 2.0.0.9 and confirmed the missing crosslink check box. Just an FYI.

Comment

Reinstalled a keypadlinc tonight which was erratic. Found that when editing links it would not display the crosslink box to check. Changed back to 2.0.0.4 and was able to add the crosslinks. Switched back to 2.0.0.9 and confirmed the missing crosslink check box. Just an FYI.
              Gary,
              i made some changes related to the create links feature in order to match reality of the insteon protocol and the individual devices

the cross link now only shows if the device you are linking to can be a controller as well and thus have control links back to the KPL.
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Crosslinks

That makes sense.

I was trying to cross link 3 hard wired receptacles to a keypad linc so that if they were controlled locally (at the receptacle) it would display correct status on the keypadlinc. Those receptacles can operate as a controller. I have also found that some lamplincs can be controllers.

I didn't really check any others.

Comment

That makes sense.

I was trying to cross link 3 hard wired receptacles to a keypad linc so that if they were controlled locally (at the receptacle) it would display correct status on the keypadlinc. Those receptacles can operate as a controller. I have also found that some lamplincs can be controllers.

I didn't really check any others.
                  so are you seeing the crosslink checkbox when you select either the outletlinc dimmer or the lamplinc
                  Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Nope. Neither one in 2.0.0.9. I can in 2.0.0.4 however. Also, notice a lot of error logs in the past few days. I have attached the latest. No crashes however.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nope. Neither one in 2.0.0.9. I can in 2.0.0.4 however. Also, notice a lot of error logs in the past few days. I have attached the latest. No crashes however.
                      thanks for the log. i think i found that bug.

As for the checkbox, can you tell me the devicetype values from the [device] sections in the insteon.ini. it will look something like this:

DeviceType=0101
                      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

The two device types I was dealing with last night are:

0208 (hardwired receptacle - non-diming)
                        022C (keypadlinc relay - non-diming)

Gary T

Comment

The two device types I was dealing with last night are:

0208 (hardwired receptacle - non-diming)
                          022C (keypadlinc relay - non-diming)

Gary T
                          Ok, i don't have an 0208, so i will have to post another version for you to try. I'll plan on posting something saturday if you have time to test
                          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Thanks Mark. I should be around all weekend and will watch for that. I certainly don't have everything Insteon, but would you like a list of every type of device with the devicetype from the ini?

Comment

Thanks Mark. I should be around all weekend and will watch for that. I certainly don't have everything Insteon, but would you like a list of every type of device with the devicetype from the ini?
                              give this a try to fix the rampratetext error and the outletlinc crosslink
                              Attached Files
                              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Thanks again Mark. Running 2.0.0.14 now. Seems to be working as intended.

Comment

Working...
                                X