Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your best Homeseer scripts/commands?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the original post with the circuit.
    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...341#post627341
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

X10 wireless current sensor

Here is the circuit I designed for an X10 wireless current sensor. This circuit can be used to determine if an appliance is ON or OFF.

Also attached is a word document that provides additional information about how to build the sensor.

Steve Q
      Attached Files
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
      2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

I've never assembled a circuit board before but i guess there's a first time for everything!

What does the back of the board look like?

Thanks for your help

Neil
        Running HS PRO V2.5.0.49 & HS Pro V2.5.0.51

Comment

Originally posted by neiltimms View Post
          I've never assembled a circuit board before but i guess there's a first time for everything!

Thanks for your help

Neil
          A circuit as simple as that I would just wire wrap a blak perferated board.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wire_wrap

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veroboard

~Bill

Comment

Thanks for your help

Neil
            If you have never done any soldering, building this might be difficult for you. Do you have someone who could help you?

I am going to build some additional boards within the next few months for my washer and dryer. I could build an extra one if you are willing to wait. Send me a private message.

Steve Q
            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
            2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Is there a wireless device that the crmagnets can be attached to? I do not have the ability to use the X10 Powerflash modules, is there an alternative?
              Neil
              Neil, check out this thread: http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=118373

I have DS10s w/CR Magnets sensing: stream genterator,HVAC blower motors, & audio power amplifiers using optocoupler (Part# H11AA814 from DigiKey ). Only 3 parts needed DS10, optoisolator & current sensing magnet.
              Last edited by lpcalcaterra; April 29, 2008, 06:00 PM. Reason: trying to update link
              Larry

Comment

It seems that Digikey doesn't stock that part anymore, or the other one suggested in the other thread (H11AA4)

Is there another part that someone could cross reference that would work, and is available?
                Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Originally posted by lpcalcaterra View Post
                  Neil, check out this thread: http://<b>http://forums.homeseer.com...p?t=118373</b>

I have DS10s w/CR Magnets sensing: stream genterator,HVAC blower motors, & audio power amplifiers using optocoupler (Part# H11AA814 from DigiKey ). Only 3 parts needed DS10, optoisolator & current sensing magnet.
                  Think the link is broken.... can you try again? Could you share a picture on how this is integrated?
                  Last edited by langenet; April 29, 2008, 01:09 PM.
                  HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

I fixed the link. Sorry about that. By no means is this as pretty as SteveQ solution or soldering technique, but it works.

I purchased the minimum order of 10 optocoulers when I put these things together. I will look through my parts bin to see if I have any let over. If so they are yours. Sadly, my knowledge of circuits and the parts in this project are nil, but I can follow instructions.
                    Larry

Comment

Wow... that would be great!!!

Very nice. I see the CM magnets connect to pins 1 and 2 and pins 3 and 4 (emitter and collecter) attach to the ds10a.

Simple and sweet

Robert
                      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Working...
                      X