X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

French Language

Attached Files

we can do that has such emotion: Test time speak in french?

Comment

I finally managed to Lukla to say something ..
      Now, she talks a lot in English, I can do something about that?

Comment

Hi Loup, currently Emotion only speaks French Motivators. Emotion speaks the time in English in version 1.7, but later versions (still in development) we will gradually get all things that Emotion says to be in French (and other languages if they have a language.xml file). V1.8 does speak the time in French, but this version has not finished regression testing yet.
        Last edited by Emotion; December 15, 2011, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Emotion View Post
          Hi Loup, currently Emotion only speaks French Motivators. Emotion speaks the time in English in version 1.7, but later versions (still in development) we will gradually get all things that Emotion says to be in French (and other languages if they have a language.xml file). V1.8 does speak the time in French, but this version has not finished regression testing yet.

Super ok, I hate to see it
          So you advise me to wait for the full version in french before you buy?
          Do you think it will take time?
          Thank you for your good work, and answer our questions.

Comment

Hi Loup,

Emotion speaks a lot about a lot of different things. Sentences are composed from sentence elements that make up a sentence. These elements vary such that Emotion can say the same thing in a different way so as not to appear repetitive. These different parts that make up the language engine of Emotion will slowly get updated one by one as the versions of Emotion increase - there will be no one upgrade that will suddenly turn all of Emotion to speak in French, it will be in parts as we upgrade each bit to make it better in English and French, etc.

There is a lot of work to do in Languages, as well as a Bluetooth & text messaging upgrade, Facebook integration, HTML5 GUI etc. etc

Comment

Working...
            X