No announcement yet.

Jon00 Homeseer 2 web page (Quick view) builder Version 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shows you have a good grasp on how it works and publishing your results (Hint Hint)
    Jon

Comment

Nag, Nag, OK, I get the hint, I've kept them simple but useful and i'll post in a bit. You'll make someone a great wife one of these days.

Sorry, couldn't resist a little fun.
      Marty
      ------
      XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
      Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwalker View Post
        Nag, Nag, OK, I get the hint, I've kept them simple but useful and i'll post in a bit. You'll make someone a great wife one of these days.

Sorry, couldn't resist a little fun.
        Do you like the Skirt?
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
          The width of the left sub-column is defined using:

ColumnXSectionXWidthLeft=xxx in pixels

The width of the next is defined using:

ColumnXSectionXWidthRight=xxx in pixels

If you look at the sample qv.ini file it shows all the possible ini file settings. Also read the docs - or as I aways say to TrOjAn RTFM...everything is explained
          oh contrair... all the code was starting to bleed together!!!!!!

and yes I was reading the doc... well laid out I must add

The width of the left sub-column is defined using:

ColumnXSectionXWidthLeft=xxx in pixels

The width of the next is defined using:

ColumnXSectionXWidthRight=xxx in pixels

If you look at the sample qv.ini file it shows all the possible ini file settings. Also read the docs - or as I aways say to TrOjAn RTFM...everything is explained
          Actually that is what I did.. I made a copy of the qv.ini and started editing it towards my liking...

I just removed the weather pic and totally screwed it up!!!! so yeah I gotta look at those sections yall are saying to get it all back in order.....
          HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

This is the one I whipped up to access from the PPC, nothing fancy just basic status. There's only so much you can do with that little screen anyway. Only a piece of it shows on the graphic but I've attached my ini file just in case it might be useful for someone.
            Attached Files
            Marty
            ------
            XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2

Comment

well i figured out my problem.. it was not with each section.. but apparently I left the defaults at the top of the section......

ColumnNumber=3
              Column1Width=25
              Column2Width=50
              Column3Width=25

so I changed it to
              ColumnNumber=2
              Column1Width=40
              Column2Width=50
              Column3Width=

and now it looks better...

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Once you get used to the methods, its really quite easy to build a page. You will never get the totally flexibility of hard coding a page but I think this second version comes a long way to fulfil most peoples requirements.
                Jon

Comment

Once you get used to the methods, its really quite easy to build a page. You will never get the totally flexibility of hard coding a page but I think this second version comes a long way to fulfil most peoples requirements.
                  yes it does.. the only thing it wont do (at least if it can enlighten me please) is in my actual quicview pages I have a function that calculates the amount of time... so say a door was closed for 2 days, 4 hrs and 32 minutes it would show it as 2:4:32

is there a way to do this?
                  can I set a function at the bottom of the page and call it as the device?

Comment

In V2.03, yes.

Use DLT(Housecode) in the text - similar to DLC(Housecode)
                    Jon

Comment

This is the one I whipped up to access from the PPC, nothing fancy just basic status. There's only so much you can do with that little screen anyway. Only a piece of it shows on the graphic but I've attached my ini file just in case it might be useful for someone.
                      Thanks for posting Marty. That is exactly what I'm asking people to upload.
                      Jon

Comment

In V2.03, yes.

Use DLT(Housecode) in the text - similar to DLC(Housecode)
                        hmm i still didnt install v.2.03 so maybe I should..

thanks jon00

im gonna get mine up once done.... almost there!!!!!

Comment

A quick question, I'm just a little confused. I just downloaded and installed the new version, 2.0.3 i think, whatever one is on your web site now. Anyway A few days ago I started using a BPVar50 that you gave me to get a mini logo bar on my ppc screen, you see it above in the picture.

My confusion is, after installing the new version it still works as it did before, i was expecting to have to go into the buildpage.vb and put that section back in before it would work.

It's working with out it, even though I'm calling a BPVar50 and there isn't one, it's just working with no error message either.
                          Marty
                          ------

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
                            hmm i still didnt install v.2.03 so maybe I should.
                            V2.02 had a bug so you should! Plus a few extras too!
                            Jon

Comment

A quick question, I'm just a little confused. I just downloaded and installed the new version, 2.0.3 i think, whatever one is on your web site now. Anyway A few days ago I started using a BPVar50 that you gave me to get a mini logo bar on my ppc screen, you see it above in the picture.

My confusion is, after installing the new version it still works as it did before, i was expecting to have to go into the buildpage.vb and put that section back in before it would work.

It's working with out it, even though I'm calling a BPVar50 and there isn't one, it's just working with no error message either.
                              Marty, I'm not sure what is going on (open up buildpage.vb to make sure the code is there), however I did add your feature request for just the clock/sunrise etc but without the links. There is a new setting so that you can choose the entire logo bar with links, without links and nothing at all.

It may be that the default just shows the logo without the links.
                              Jon

Comment

Marty, I'm not sure what is going on (open up buildpage.vb to make sure the code is there), however I did add your feature request for just the clock/sunrise etc but without the links. There is a new setting so that you can choose the entire logo bar with links, without links and nothing at all.

It may be that the default just shows the logo without the links.
                                That's the odd thing, I did open buildpage.vb up looking for it. The code you gave me the other day is not in there, there is no BPVar50 at all.

Maybe it's just stuck in my cache or something, very strange. I did see the settings for logobar to show or not. I even turned it on and off just to see what it did, It put the entire logobar on and took it off but never effected the BPVar50 section, you know the one that's not in the new buildpage.vb.

What i have for the BPVar50 is only a represent ion of the logobar, not the real one. It never did include the HS graphic like the real one does. Right now I'm at a loss as to where it's coming from. I do love a good mystery.
                                Marty
                                ------

Comment

Working...
                                X