No announcement yet.

Netatmo Urban Weather Station HomeSeer3 Plug-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got this email the other day, dont know if its relevant or not.

Dear Netatmo developpers,

Some applications using our API are still using http://api.netatmo.net instead of https://api.netatmo.net.
    For obvious security reasons, we will shut down this non-secure access the 25th of May 2015.

Thank you for updating your source code if not done yet.
    Regards,

Thomas.
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
      I got this email the other day, dont know if its relevant or not.
      Hello, UltraNetatmo3 HSPI already uses https://api.netatmo.net.
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by wienog View Post
        Sorry Ultra, no success.
        I followed your steps several times but still authentication with Netatmo fails.
        Could it have something to do with the fact that my HS3 is on a Hometroller SE ?

Frank
        Yes, others have reported a similar issue. I believe there is a root certificate update that needs to be applied in order to establish a connection to https://api.netatmo.net. Can you open a ticket with HomeSeer to see if a root certificate update is available for your HomeTroller?

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Im getting this again:

mar-15 16:46:06 Warning Unable to get Netatmo Access Token.

Have they changed API again??

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
            Im getting this again:

mar-15 16:46:06 Warning Unable to get Netatmo Access Token.

Have they changed API again??
            No issues here ... How often is that occurring? If you restart the plug-in, does it still occur.

Comment

I tried restarting it but nothing happened. but it seemed that the whole HS3 had problems, i ended up restarting the PC, and after this its working as normal. Never happened before this way. I will monitor it. Hopefully its only a 1 time event.

Comment

I also have a problem with this plugin. I get this error in the log: "Warning Unable to get Netatmo Access Token." I have used same user/password as on the netatmo web page.
                I have tried to restart the plugin and also the HS3 server.

Comment

Originally posted by Blodstrupmoen View Post
                  I also have a problem with this plugin. I get this error in the log: "Warning Unable to get Netatmo Access Token." I have used same user/password as on the netatmo web page.
                  I have tried to restart the plugin and also the HS3 server.
                  Are you running HS3 on a HomeTroller?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                    Are you running HS3 on a HomeTroller?
                    No, I am running HS3 on a PC. Win 2003 Server.

Comment

No, I am running HS3 on a PC. Win 2003 Server.
                      Okay, same issue though ... your operating system is using out of date root certificates. Please check Windows update to see if an update to the root certificates is available for install.

Regards,
                      Ultrajones

Comment

Okay, same issue though ... your operating system is using out of date root certificates. Please check Windows update to see if an update to the root certificates is available for install.

Regards,
                        Ultrajones
                        I have now run all updates, restarted HS3, deleted the plugin and deleted the .ini file. I also deleted the association in the Netatmo app. Then reinstalled the plugin without success.

When i first installed the plugin a few days ago it worked, but suddenly i stop working.

Comment

I have now run all updates, restarted HS3, deleted the plugin and deleted the .ini file. I also deleted the association in the Netatmo app. Then reinstalled the plugin without success.

When i first installed the plugin a few days ago it worked, but suddenly i stop working.
                          Please enable debug from PLUG-INS > UltraNetatmo3 HSPI > Options, then restart the plug-in. Let it run for a few minutes, then shutdown HomeSeer. Once HomeSeer is shutdown, locate the USPI_ULTRANETATMO3_DEBUG.log file in the HomeSeer root directory, then send it to ultrajones@hotmail.com.

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

Please enable debug from PLUG-INS > UltraNetatmo3 HSPI > Options, then restart the plug-in. Let it run for a few minutes, then shutdown HomeSeer. Once HomeSeer is shutdown, locate the USPI_ULTRANETATMO3_DEBUG.log file in the HomeSeer root directory, then send it to ultrajones@hotmail.com.

Regards,
                            Ultrajones
                            Mail Sent.

Thanks

Regards
                            Arne

Comment

Debug file shows:

07.04.2015 22:30:38...Debug~~!~~The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.

This means you didn't install the updated root certificates. Let me see if I can find the link ...

Comment

Debug file shows:

07.04.2015 22:30:38...Debug~~!~~The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.

This means you didn't install the updated root certificates. Let me see if I can find the link ...
                                I cant find any updated root certificates. The system is all updated with newest versions. Any advice?

Comment

Working...
                                X