Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
    2 changes:
    1. an improvement on catching bypass msgs (that were previously missed msgs)
    2. logic change to make sure the plugin doesn't set the status of a faulted device to Bypass just because another sensor is in bypass.

i would suggest running through your usual scenarios and making sure they still work
    So far so good. Only issue I caught was related to HStouch Android client where showing a screen on top of another locked doesn't work

Otherwise things look like they are working. I will check more thoroughly this evening.

Comment

Testing out v3.0.0.10 on a fresh HS3 install. Is it okay to use the same address (ie, the ad2usb address) for both "interface address" and "device address" (partition 1)? I only utilize one partition on my system. So far the plugin is working well using the same address for each field. I have a vista 20p. Should I upgrade to v3.0.0.12? I saw it mentioned, but it's not in the updater.

Thanks,
      CJ

Comment

Originally posted by cjr18 View Post
        Testing out v3.0.0.10 on a fresh HS3 install. Is it okay to use the same address (ie, the ad2usb address) for both "interface address" and "device address" (partition 1)? I only utilize one partition on my system. So far the plugin is working well using the same address for each field. I have a vista 20p. Should I upgrade to v3.0.0.12? I saw it mentioned, but it's not in the updater.

Thanks,
        CJ
        for a single partition using the same address should be fine.

.12 is posted in the forum. I don't always post stuff to the updater. I would only upgrade after you are sure everything is working fine in .10
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

New user migrating from Vera

So i had this running with a 10se panel with the AD2USB assigned to panel address 31.

I installed this plugin (v.15) directly from the HS3 Plugins interface, and it seems to see my panel/AD2USB fine. but things got horked up for me after that - i'm sure i'm confused.

I don't believe i have a partitions setup (but not sure what that is)... but if i pick partition one, then go to setup zones, i no longer have a zone1 as an option.

I know the communication was working, as i could arm/disarm my panel from HS3. When i created the partition, i seemed to have two separate alarm devices i could arm/disarm.

I did add zone2 (a door), and that seemed to include fine.

So, i tried uninstalled, then deleting the folder from the windows system. When i reinstalled, all my config data was still there.

The help files are a bit old, so any assistance here appreciated. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
            So i had this running with a 10se panel with the AD2USB assigned to panel address 31.

I installed this plugin (v.15) directly from the HS3 Plugins interface, and it seems to see my panel/AD2USB fine. but things got horked up for me after that - i'm sure i'm confused.

I don't believe i have a partitions setup (but not sure what that is)... but if i pick partition one, then go to setup zones, i no longer have a zone1 as an option.

I know the communication was working, as i could arm/disarm my panel from HS3. When i created the partition, i seemed to have two separate alarm devices i could arm/disarm.

I did add zone2 (a door), and that seemed to include fine.

So, i tried uninstalled, then deleting the folder from the windows system. When i reinstalled, all my config data was still there.

The help files are a bit old, so any assistance here appreciated. thanks.
            All vista based panels assume Partition 1 if you only have 1 partition. if you are still using the 10se then you need to configure Part 1 with a master code, and address 31. You will also need to enter this same info on the Settings page. Vista se models all behave like this. Other models like the 20p could have unique info for the Settings vs the Partitions.

you can hide the Partition 1 device and use the System device to control the panel.

when creating zones, Partition 1 should be the default value.
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
            Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
            Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
            Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

worked great. thank you.

Comment

worked great. thank you.
                Thanks for report back.
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Question for you!
                  I'm watching the logs, and i see one of my alarm motion sensors constantly triggered, which makes sense because it's in a room with lots of activity when we are home.

Is this a drain on the load of the system at all?

Comment

Question for you!
                    I'm watching the logs, and i see one of my alarm motion sensors constantly triggered, which makes sense because it's in a room with lots of activity when we are home.

Is this a drain on the load of the system at all?
                    watch the cpu utilization on the hs server and see what you think? the plugin can handle the msg load; it receives msgs from the panel every 4-10 secs anyways.
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                    X