X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.0.0.209 issues i have noticed

#1 Cooper scene controllers are broken.
    #2 Timed events no longer work.

I really cannot see any real improvement over 3.0.0.172 which is what I was running prior to this beta. Maybe there is something fundamentally unique or wrong with my implementation? I am using a Ztroller as my Zwave controller FWIW.
    Last edited by fdarden; March 3, 2015, 04:09 PM.

Originally posted by fdarden View Post
    #1 Cooper scene controllers are broken.
    #2 Timed events no longer work.

I really cannot see any real improvement over 3.0.0.172 which is what I was running prior to this beta. Maybe there is something fundamentally unique or wrong with my implementation? I am using a Hometroller as my Zwave controller FWIW.
    Can you provide a bit more detail? How are the Cooper scene controller "broken"? What are you doing and what is happening? Can you provide a screen shot showing the timed event that is no longer working?

Thanks much!
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

one basic example

works with 3.0.0.172
      does not work with anything above that.
      Attached Files

Comment

Cooper scene buttons

The scene's no longer correspond to the buttons, and the scene activation button LED's no longer turn off.

Comment

second example

Here is an example using the scene controller. Same as above. Worked with 3.0.0.172 - BTW, I can reproduce this. If I roll back things start to work again. Have rescanned devices, and tried all the obvious things that sometimes make things work. Its pretty binary. On 3.0.0.172 works. upgrade to 3.0.0.18x and it stops working.
          Attached Files

Comment

Can we connect to your system to see what's going on? That would be the easiest way to troubleshoot this. Call us here tomorrow, if you want to arrange that.

Comment

Disappearing devices

I'm confused just which thread to use for this Zwave plugin (.209) issue. Ive posted here
              http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=171320
              but I will also copy here as well.....

I've been very happy running Zwave .179 for many weeks but of course conscious that the plugin is moving along at a fast pace and so decided to load .209. That happened earlier today but I now have to report a problem I have seen.

I have had 3 cases of devices disappearing ! The first one was a child of a thermostat and I have now just had 2 virtual devices go. They have gone from the system....events and hstouch screens have failed and I'm worried what will go next.

Anyone had this ?

Neil

Comment

Question for both of you... which Z-Wave interface are you using?

Comment

controller I am using

Ztroller. I will call you guys tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                    Question for both of you... which Z-Wave interface are you using?
                    Z stick.me (not UZB1)
                    Last edited by naellis; March 4, 2015, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Also trying to add Linear door opener fails

I get 3 beeps out of the device when it is "adding node" and then it completely fails.
                      Attached Files

Comment

One issue resolved

I was able to resolve the Cooper scene controller issue, by reprogramming the device's scenes one by one. Seems like they somehow got reset, all I had to do was go in and re-save the existing scenes, so no big deal in my case. One step closer.

Comment

Timed events are now working. We did a rescan of the device and that fixed it. Opened a trouble ticket on the linear garage opener.

Sent from my iP

Comment

Working...
                          X