Play Store just pushed HS Touch v 1.0.51 to my HTC EVO LTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play Store just pushed HS Touch v 1.0.51 to my HTC EVO LTE

So I just received this new update. Seems that there is still a bug with screen orientation. Projects that have been built for both Portrait and Landscape do not see to scale correctly. I get a screen about half the size of what it suppose to be and then I loose the ability to touch in the lower right corner to exit the app.

Anyone else seeing this?

Yes, the new app does not switch to associated landscape screens when the phone is rotated to landscape. This is still a problem with 1.0.52.

Comment

Rich mentioned in another thread that screen rotation may be removed due to the sizes of the XML project file when both screens are included. I'll have to ask if this is the result of that comment.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Also check here for a new release that hasn't made it to the store yet:
        http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=165957
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

i would be fine wth using just one orientation if I could figure out how to get screen scrolling to work. Am I missing a setting to enable that?

Comment

Working...
          X