Questions about TTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Almost) the same error here:
    ERROR in SetTransportState for zoneplayer = Living Room 2 with UPNP Error = Read only tag / Transport is locked / Access denied. Error = MyUPnPService.InvokeAction for ServiceID = http://10.0.0.147:1400/xml/AVTransport1.xml while sending Action = Play for URI = http://10.0.0.147:1400/MediaRenderer...nsport/Control and Request = 0 1 UPNP Error = faultcode = s:Client, faultstring = UPnPError, detail = 701 with error = The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error."
    This happens when I use " play url" to start a DI.FM premium stream (I do have a subscription to this, manually configured radiostation in Sonos app using url works perfect).

Running Sonos Play1 (2x), Play 3 (2x), sub and player. Play3, sub and player are linked as "living room". Playbar connected via ethernet, all other players using Sonos Boost.

Other problems:
    Trying to play using Homeseer command "control a device" and then choose play works fine, but no control over what is played (cannot choose playlist, track, url or anything else, seems to use previously used playlist)
    Trying Sonos Actions does not work, playlists are empty, playing tracks is empty (previous does not work) etc.
    Stop playing works (once I start a track manually from Sonos app), resume if paused works then.
    Playing previous track results in: "GetPicture called for Zone - Living Room 2 url= http://10.0.0.147:1400/getaa?s=1&u=x...d8224%26sn%3d1 caused error: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found."
    If I use "play radiostation" the drop down menu "select radiostation" remains empty on all players.
    I only see my hardware players in the drop down menu, no groups.
    Is this related?
    Running the latest HS3 PI-Sonoscontroller 3.1.0.11.
    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by erdek View Post
      Running the latest HS3 PI-Sonoscontroller 3.1.0.11.
      running 3.1.0.11 would actually be far from the latest. Click on the "update listing" button before opening the beta section of the updater to install the latest version

I suggest you create separate threads and clearly separate each issue by its own, with its own screenshots, own trace etc. when exactly does it happen.

Having trouble understanding WHAT exactly and HOW exactly you are trying to do something.

(Almost) the same error here:
      ERROR in SetTransportState for zoneplayer = Living Room 2 with UPNP Error = Read only tag / Transport is locked / Access denied. Error = MyUPnPService.InvokeAction for ServiceID = http://10.0.0.147:1400/xml/AVTransport1.xml while sending Action = Play for URI = http://10.0.0.147:1400/MediaRenderer...nsport/Control and Request = 0 1 UPNP Error = faultcode = s:Client, faultstring = UPnPError, detail = 701 with error = The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error."
      This happens when I use " play url" to start a DI.FM premium stream (I do have a subscription to this, manually configured radiostation in Sonos app using url works perfect).
      Are you scripting? If so what (exact syntax) methods are you calling? Randy's problem is intermittent, it sounds like yours never works. Please describe in great detail what you are doing.

Trying to play using Homeseer command "control a device" and then choose play works fine, but no control over what is played (cannot choose playlist, track, url or anything else, seems to use previously used playlist)

Stop playing works (once I start a track manually from Sonos app), resume if paused works then.
      That's how play/stop/pause works, same for Sonos APP, you click play, it plays what was previously chosen or play nothing at all if there wasn't anything prior

Trying Sonos Actions does not work, playlists are empty, playing tracks is empty (previous does not work) etc.

If I use "play radiostation" the drop down menu "select radiostation" remains empty on all players.
      This sounds like you never created the music DB. Read help file (tools->help->sonos) on how best to set this up.

Playing previous track results in: "GetPicture called for Zone - Living Room 2 url= http://10.0.0.147:1400/getaa?s=1&u=x...d8224%26sn%3d1 caused error: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found."
      If you see this all the time, there is an issue, I suspect this is very transitional

Comment

Mine is very intermittent. I am still on WiFi, but I have been getting the errors again. I've had a total of 13, most occurring on Jan 12, two on the 14th and three on the 16th. None since.

It is so intermittent as to be impossible to predict, let alone find out why. It has occurred on eight of my ten devices. The only ones not to show the report is the one I use as a source for the linkgroups and the one zone never included in announcements. I changed the source for all of the linkgroups today and will continue to use only WiFi and see if any errors occur.

When I had one unit hard wired to the switch, I got the error on at least 25% of the announcements.

I only use the plug-in for TTS, all Sonos music playback and control is done by iOS, Android or PC applications.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thanks for the info Dirk, just trying to provide more info regarding the original problem and getting my problem (playing url, the rest is nice to have for me) fixed.
          I will follow your instructions tomorrow and post an update if it's related to the topic starters problem, otherwise I will create a new thread. Btw: I'm not scripting, just using the plugins interface. I'll explain in detail tomorrow.
          regards,
          Erdek

Comment

Thanks for the info Dirk, just trying to provide more info regarding the original problem and getting my problem (playing url, the rest is nice to have for me) fixed.
            I will follow your instructions tomorrow and post an update if it's related to the topic starters problem, otherwise I will create a new thread. Btw: I'm not scripting, just using the plugins interface. I'll explain in detail tomorrow.
            regards,
            Erdek
            I suspect stepping up the the latest version and creating a music DB will solve all your issues.
            Cheers,
            Dirk

Comment

Working...
            X