No announcement yet.

HS3 - X10 CM15a - Beta now available !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been using this Beta version for a couple of weeks and just decided to move the rest of my x10 devices across to HS3. (around 20 devices)

However it appears to now stop working and I cannot send or receive any x10 commands on my HA PC. I believe that it is locking up the x10 USB port somehow.
    If I reboot the PC and load HS - the CM15 works ok for about 15 - 30 mins - it then stops.

Comment

When you talk about sending and receiving signals, are those RF?

How many devices can you have before there's an issue?

If you wait 10 minutes, then disable/re-enable the plugin, will it run for 15-30 minutes after that?

Did the dll for HS2 have an issue like this?
      Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Any chance of some action on the issues reported in Bugzilla on the CM15 plugin?
        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post
          Any chance of some action on the issues reported in Bugzilla on the CM15 plugin?
          Steve
          Any update on when attention may return to this plugin to fix the few but annoying little issues I've reported on bugzilla? I'm sure it wouldn't take much time, the plugin essentially works.

Steve

Comment

I noticed under v3.0.0.6 that there is no longer an option to select what type of x10 device you are configuring .

Is there any plans to be able to select between an appliance, a dimmable device and a sensor?

Comment

HS3 - X10 CM15a - x10 commands not working

At the recommendation of Homeseer, I recently replaced my TI103 interface with the X10 CM15a. Loaded the plug in's and now not one x10 command is being transmitted or recognized by my x10 devices. I'm running Homeseer 3 Pro.

I see a number of posts here with similar issues. Has anyone gotten this to work? Are you all going back to your TI103 or other interface? What is Homeseer's response to this problem?

Comment

I've been using this plugin since it came out and it works fine, after a few tweaks. I have had no issues since about version 3.0.0.6.
                What exact problems are you having?
                Steve

Comment

I tried to install CM15a plugin but unfortunatly I got a " "**FATAL**: ActiveX Control Not Installed" in the plugin status message

the log says
                  ============
                  oct.-23 13:03:24 CM15A ERROR oct.-23 13:03:24 Info Plugin CM15A has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:26448 ===============
                  Has anyone an idea to solve the problem?

Comment

My CM15PRO works okay in HS3 on Windows 8.1.

Comment

Originally posted by ghell2000
                      Not in HS3pro on mine (8.1 Ultimate 64bits)
                      Nevertheless other softwares work with my CM15Pro: the fact the plugin is bugged is not seriously questionable!
                      Yes, this software relies on older Active Home software drivers and we haven't tested it on Windows 8.1 64 bit. If you desire you can enter a Bugzilla ticket on this issue. I wonder if tarbat is running on 64 bit and if so where did he get updated drivers?
                      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                        I wonder if tarbat is running on 64 bit and if so where did he get updated drivers?
                        Yes, I'm running Windows 8.1 64-bit.

I've been running Active Home Pro on the same PC for a while, and when I started trialling HS3 I got CM15PRO drivers in a file called ahsdk_install.exe. I can't remember where I downloaded it from, but I downloaded it the day after I downloaded HS3 and that got everything working on 3rd October.

Comment

The drivers are part of the Active Home Pro sdk. You can download them at:

http://www.authinx.com/manuals/activ...dk_install.exe

I think I remember a prompt during the install asking if you want to install the 64-bit versions, but it's been quite a while. At any rate, I've run them successfully on a Windows 8.1 64-bit machine.
                          Fred

HomeSeer Pro 3.0.0.548, HS3Touch, Zwave 3.0.1.252, Envisalink DSC 3.0.0.40, WeatherXML, Z-stick, HS phone, Way2Call

Comment

solved

I found it here http://support.domadoo.com/index.php...ehome-pro-cm15

Now everytjhing seems ok

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X