Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.0.0.83 has bugs, rolling back to 1.0.0.76

Originally posted by Furious View Post
    +1 from me on the FC issue for scale to fit.
    Sliders seem to be working properly .
    However, still getting images and stuff going missing if I switch between screens after a while (my project has 8 screens, treating buttons as tabs, after the 5th screen change, various parts go missing)
    Also getting images missing along with screens on top of others not showing (version 1.0.0.83)

Comment

Odd since our default project is 800x480 but works on my nexus 5 which is much higher rez. Can you run logcat and post the exception?

Try creating a much larger project so it scales down.

Originally posted by Dafunktyfunk View Post
      This version still force closes if using a project file written for a resolution that is not native for the device you are using it on and use the "Scale to Screens to Fit" option. The app opens fine at first, must faster BTW, and you can navigate to one screen. After that, moving to another screen is when the app FC's.

Example: Screens are made for 800x480. On devices that have a larger screen like 1024x600, 1980x1080, etc, the project will FC the app if you have the app auto scale the project.

Weather Screens take the same amount of time as before - no change in speed - Using WeatherXML.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Does this fix sending a wav or mp3 file to the new Table Top device?
        It is still really hit and miss for me.
        I have an event that sends beep.mp3, changes the screen to a simple weather screen, waits 15 seconds, then goes back to the Main screen. It worked for about 3 days and now I can't get it to work at all.

The event works, I just don't hear the "beep".

Thanks,
        Tim
        FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

Comment

I have an hourly chime and changes screens. Seems to work ok.

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

My first test of v.83 yielded 52hrs 28min of uptime before crashing.

Server
            HomeSeer: 2.5.0.52 Pro
            HS Touch Server: 1.0.0.58
            HS Touch Android: 1.0.0.2

Client
            Platform: Viewsonic G-Tab
            HS Touch Client: v.83

I'll upload the CatLog file to Bugzilla when able.
            Best regards,
            -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
            Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

.77 was much much better ...

Rich,

I have to say that since I upgraded to .83 I ahve had to restart HSTouch every day, morning and night. The version .77 you gave me to test did not do this.

I am rolling back to .77. The conectivity of .83 is horible. I am running the latest of HS2.

Sorry.
              -Skybolt

Comment

I'm still using .76. I didn't know there was a .77. I've lost connection now and then with .76, but all in all .76 remains mostly connected.
                HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
                  I'm still using .76. I didn't know there was a .77. I've lost connection now and then with .76, but all in all .76 remains mostly connected.
                  I had a bug posted on bugzilla, and .76 had broken some status stuff. Rich had given me a direct link to .77 to test. Yeah, .76/.77 stays connected real well.
                  -Skybolt

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                    Odd since our default project is 800x480 but works on my nexus 5 which is much higher rez. Can you run logcat and post the exception?

Try creating a much larger project so it scales down.
                    Logcat does not seem to log anything.

Steps Taken:
                    1) Open HSTouch
                    2) Reproduce the error
                    3) Open aLogCat
                    4) Nothing but a couple of lines shown, nothing red or orange denoting a failure.

Settings in LogCat

Level: Verbose
                    Format: RAW
                    Buffer: Main

Creating a larger project and have it scale down produces the same effect, FC. Scaling must be turned off or it won't work.

Took default and changed the size to larger and smaller and the app FC's as wel when scaling is enabled but does NOT when scaling is disabled.
                    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Where can we get .77???

Comment

Originally posted by hoods View Post
                        Where can we get .77???
                        Here.
                        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                        Scripts =
                        Various

Comment

thanks

Comment

v83 uptime testing

After testing this version for only 5 days (118hrs 35mins), it has crashed twice: after 52hrs 31mins the first time and 61hrs 3mins the second.

Here's the relevant info from CatLog:
                            Code:
                            05-01 07:18:51.412 D/WifiService(985): ACTION_BATTERY_CHANGED pluggedType: 1
                            05-01 07:21:31.419 D/WifiService(985): ACTION_BATTERY_CHANGED pluggedType: 1
                            05-01 07:21:41.422 D/WifiService(985): ACTION_BATTERY_CHANGED pluggedType: 1
                            05-01 07:30:52.212 I/BootReceiver(985): Copying /data/tombstones/tombstone_02 to DropBox (SYSTEM_TOMBSTONE)
                            05-01 07:30:52.252 I/ActivityManager(985): Process com.homeseer.hstouch (pid 24301) has died.
                            05-01 07:30:52.292 I/WindowManager(985): WIN DEATH: Window{4a660bb0 com.homeseer.hstouch/com.homeseer.hstouch.ScreenActivity paused=false}
                            05-01 07:30:52.292 I/UsageStats(985): Unexpected resume of com.modaco.android.launchergb while already resumed in com.homeseer.hstouch
                            05-01 07:30:52.302 W/InputManagerService(985): Got RemoteException sending setActive(false) notification to pid 24301 uid 10009
                            05-01 07:36:01.409 D/WifiService(985): ACTION_BATTERY_CHANGED pluggedType: 1
                            05-01 07:36:11.409 D/WifiService(985): ACTION_BATTERY_CHANGED pluggedType: 1
                            05-01 07:38:41.409 D/WifiService(985): ACTION_BATTERY_CHANGED pluggedType: 1
                            I've updated Bugzilla.
                            Best regards,
                            -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
                            Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Question re Hstouch fro android version

When i go to setting on the client i dont see an about item, how do you determine what version you are running currently.

Comment

When you first launch the app, it will be on the splash screen in the upper left hand corner.
                                Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Working...
                                X