Software for virtual serial ports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software for virtual serial ports

I have been looking for software that will allow me to create multiple virtual com ports for numerous gc-100-12 's I have in mysetup. I have one from hw group that only allows one port and I have tried vspe that is on the gc serial device page in the hs store but cant get it to setup vittual ports. Does anyone know how to do this or can recomend another software that will do the job.

Cheers ken

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

What's the issue with VSPE? I've been using it quite happily for multiple serial ports/ I had to buy the license as I'm on a 64 bit OS but other than that I have no issues with it.
    Nicolai L

Comment

Hi Ken,

If VSPE is not working for you, there's a long list of options at the bottom of the pages here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COM_port_redirector.

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
      X