Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BDGraphs: Device value recording and graphing (charts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it quick and dirty!

Nice work... I will be borrowing that!

-BD

Comment

Ok, this is my first chart, in the learing curve here. I would like to know how to add more time and date stamp to the graph, see pic. thks
      Attached Files
      Hector
      MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

I am going to have to investigate that one and add that control in!

Sit tight...

-BD

Comment

Hi,

Any status update on the errors (namespace issue) when using the newer (betas) of HS3? This stops me for now to upgrading to the newer betas because my graphs wont work anymore in those versions. Probably related to the Homeseer implmenetation of the energy graphs.

regards

Bart
          Regards Bart
          ------------------------------------------
          Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
          HSPRO 3.
          Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
            Hi,

Any status update on the errors (namespace issue) when using the newer (betas) of HS3? This stops me for now to upgrading to the newer betas because my graphs wont work anymore in those versions. Probably related to the Homeseer implmenetation of the energy graphs.

regards

Bart
            I hate to pile on with this, but the problem gets complicated. The newest Z-Wave plug-in (3.0.0.168) at the time of this writing creates a lot of text formatting garbage in the log unless it is run under a newer beta of HS3 - 3.0.0.111 or later. So I am stuck with either putting up with the garbage, not trying newer Z-Wave plug-ins or doing without BDGraphing. Since the problems with graphing began with 3.0.0.111 and are still there with 3.0.0.114, I'm guessing it is here to stay.
            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Just wondering if you had any luck with the next version, I believe you were looking at a simple change to turn off the debug logging (e.g. when the graphs are created, or values are added to the DB).

I reverted to a previous HS3PRO build and no longer get the namespace errors which is great, but would love to be able to turn off the debug since I add so much stuff it creates lots of noise in the HS log.

Cheers
              HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

.mdb file location

I am happy with your script !
                ... but my C: disk is almost full...
                Is there a way to place mdb file on disk D: ?

If not, can you add this to the wish list ?

Thanks

JYB

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                  If you are referring to the BDGraphs data file it is in your HomeSeer program directory "HomeSeer HS3\Data\BDGraphs\BDGraphs.mdb" and is in Microsoft Access format. In order to open it for editing you will need Access installed on the machine. You can get limited functionality with a free Access runtime download here, but for the GUI and other features, you will need the full product install. That said, BrunDog's scripting does everything you need unless you want to manually edit or input data.
                  You can have full access to mdb databases (SQL langage) with any software ODBC or Jet compatible...
                  IE : VB6 Vstudio.net (VB.net,...) Word, Excel....
                  Access software is only needed to graphically write querys or reports...

Comment

Any luck updating for the newe hs3 versions, because of the namespace issue?

Regards bart
                    Regards Bart
                    ------------------------------------------
                    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                    HSPRO 3.
                    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by BESQUEUT View Post
                      I am happy with your script !
                      ... but my C: disk is almost full...
                      Is there a way to place mdb file on disk D: ?

If not, can you add this to the wish list ?

Thanks

JYB
                      I had planned on converting the script into a plugin to give you users on the fly editing. However, it looks like HS will be adding charting support in HS3, in which case I will not pursue any further development.

-BD

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
                        Any luck updating for the newe hs3 versions, because of the namespace issue?

Regards bart
                        I am not running the beta. Supposedly a new release is on its way - I would prefer to wait for that, then sort it out. Also, see my post above. This script will likely be headed for obsoletion soon.

-BD

Comment

Originally posted by BrunDog View Post
                          I had planned on converting the script into a plugin to give you users on the fly editing. However, it looks like HS will be adding charting support in HS3, in which case I will not pursue any further development.
                          -BD
                          OK : your script is enought for me.
                          Is there a chance to work if I start BDgraphs from disk D:?
                          or/and : can you send-me source code ?

Thanks

Comment

I know this has been asked, but I will try again....

I have this script and executable generating various tables and graphs for three different weather stations, and although it works perfectly......the script tends to inundate the event log, making trouble-shooting other, non-BDgraph issues by perusing the event log a difficult and labor-intensive task at best.

Is there a parameter that one can pass to this script that turns off the event logging ?

Comment

Originally posted by BESQUEUT View Post
                              OK : your script is enought for me.
                              Is there a chance to work if I start BDgraphs from disk D:?
                              or/and : can you send-me source code ?

Thanks
                              Maybe try linking the folder to a remote drive? Check out mklink. I think it is called a symbolic link. This requires Windows 7 though.

-BD

Comment

Originally posted by kruane View Post
                                I know this has been asked, but I will try again....

I have this script and executable generating various tables and graphs for three different weather stations, and although it works perfectly......the script tends to inundate the event log, making trouble-shooting other, non-BDgraph issues by perusing the event log a difficult and labor-intensive task at best.

Is there a parameter that one can pass to this script that turns off the event logging ?
                                What version are you using? If you are using HS3 version, I will publish a script that does not put comments in the log for you. If you are using HS2, I am sorry, I will not be going back and developing that anymore.

-BD

Comment

Working...
                                X