Text disappearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Text disappearing

I just bought a Samsung Note 5 running Android 5.1.1 My issues are, now when the app is open for any amount of time, the text and text buttons disappear. My regular graphic buttons are still there but any status text or text buttons are gone. I still hear my speech commands and can still see graphic buttons...

I should say, I has a Note 3 and have a Tab and they were great... Never any issues (besides how screens open/don't actually close) and never have to reboot...

Sounds strange - are these buttons status tracked to anything do you know? Do you have another Android device you could try the project on to see if it behaves the same?

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      Sounds strange - are these buttons status tracked to anything do you know? Do you have another Android device you could try the project on to see if it behaves the same?
      Yes... They are status buttons to a bunch of stuff... Like simple on/off lights... And status text for like window/door sensors... It's worked for the past year on ALL my other Android devices. I haven't checked my wife's new Galaxy S6 yet. Once I do I'll see if it's just THIS device Note 5

Comment

So, I cleared all the files of the app, uninstalled the app, reinstalled the app and my project and all seems to be working fine. Weird... I've never had a problem like that before... If things change I'll update

Comment

Working...
        X