Passcode is skipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passcode is skipped

I have a screen with passcode enabled, when I launch the app (HSTouch) it asks for the passcode when I open the screen, but when I come back to it later, it skips the passcode, I have to exit the app to get it to ask again.
    Seems like it remember the code, I don't want that..

The phone this is on are for my alarm system, and I can't have it remembering the passcode, no point in an alarm system then..

My setup now: Main screen w/button "Enter pin code" -> Passcode screen -> Screen with "Disable alarm" button on it -> "Disable alarm" button turns off alarm and points to new screen with some status and a "Activate alarm" button on it.

I have a button on my main screen "Door Control". The actions for this button are: "When pressed show another screen by itself - GARAGE", "When released show another screen on top - PASSCODE."

When "Door Control" is pressed, the user sees the "PASSCODE" screen and enters the code and presses "Enter" button.

The action for the "Enter" button is "When released close screen - PASSCODE."

If the passcode is correct, then the "GARAGE" screen is displayed, otherwise the "Main" screen is displayed.

The "GARAGE" screen has the passcode in its passcode field (last item in screen properties).

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by jbbtex View Post
      I have a button on my main screen "Door Control". The actions for this button are: "When pressed show another screen by itself - GARAGE", "When released show another screen on top - PASSCODE."

When "Door Control" is pressed, the user sees the "PASSCODE" screen and enters the code and presses "Enter" button.

The action for the "Enter" button is "When released close screen - PASSCODE."

If the passcode is correct, then the "GARAGE" screen is displayed, otherwise the "Main" screen is displayed.

The "GARAGE" screen has the passcode in its passcode field (last item in screen properties).

HTH
      This, along with changing the setting in the project defaults to clear the stored passcode immediately worked for me. However, I've found that if I hit the back button on my android device, it will bring me back to my security page without asking for the passcode. Can anyone think of a way to prevent this from happening?

Comment

Working...
      X