This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Support

Hasn't been a post in here for a little while x)

Are there any plans to update this Plug-in to support HS3? Getting a TiVO box soon and was trying to deicde whether the Plug-in was worth getting if I'm going to be upgrading to 3 at some point soon.

Many thanks!

The plug-in is pretty simple and most of the work is done with the Java applet, so unless we run into some big problem due to the HS3 changes it will get converted. There is no ETA yet though.

Comment

Does this plug-in work with HS3?

Comment

The plug-in works fine with HS3. Even better than HS2 because things like thermostats used to have to talk directly to a plug-in and now are just devices which the TiVO plug-in can control.

Comment

Glad to hear that works with HS3. When will it be available for download from the plug-in screen?
          My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

I am also waitng for the plugin for HS3. I have been running this in HS2 for a year now and will not leave HS2 until tivo works in HS3. I am running some things in HS3 but not having the tivo plugin makes HS3 incomplete. I am a big tivo fan. I use the tivo plugin every night to turn off things before bed. It is a great interface for homeseer .

This plugin is so important to me that I would be willing to pay for it again for HS3.

I hope you will see this post and at least respond.

Thanks Ralph

Comment

Any update? I keep looking for it but don't see it in the updater. Has anyone heard from the vendor?
              My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

See my post here: http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...34&postcount=4

Comment

I do not have a tablet or smart phone I carry with me , but I have a tivo in every room , six units, and it is wonderful to be able to control homeseer through tivo.

Like I said in my previous post ,I continue to run hs2 just for your plugin..

Can I count for six of those votes?

Is there anything we can do for you to get this done ?

Thanks again for a great plugin.

Ralph

Comment

Working...
                  X