Problem registeing RainRelay8 Plug-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem registeing RainRelay8 Plug-In

I purchased the Rain8net - RS232 Sprinkler Controller (WGL) and the RainRelay8 Plug-In from HomeSeer, downloaded and installed the plug-in and everything seemed to go OK. But, when I go to register the plug in it says the ID is for another product and won't register. I'm using the name and ID that I received from HomeSeer in an e-mail shortly after purchase.

I don't have the controller attached to the PC but I wouldn't think that would stop the registration.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

Regards,

Tom

You need to put in a help desk request for all licensing issues and we'll get you going ASAP.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp, but how do I get to the help desk to put in the request? It's not that clear from what I can see here.

Thanks,

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tomsans View Post
        Thanks Rupp, but how do I get to the help desk to put in the request? It's not that clear from what I can see here.

Thanks,

Tom
        Look up at the new blue menu bar. Select support and then licensing help.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X