Please update this plug-in for HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoYo View Post
    You know it's kind of funny how a free gift to the community can generate such a sense of entitlement going forward. A free gift that has worked extremely well for people over the years, and continues to work well in the framework for which it was designed.

And tenholde, I have no customers here, only users.

Also remember, I'm still very much a user of HomeSeer and I will definitely develop a new plug-in for HS3 as I have said before, just for myself if nothing else. I have a number of other plugins I've never released to the public and it makes me wonder...

I appreciate the encouragement others have shown and it inspires me to get to work on it and make it available, but the last few comments sort of make me think why bother...

Sorry I let you guys down...
    Very well articulated. Take your time and please do not let the users that are impatient and throwing tantrums discourage you.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Christmas is coming!

Comment

Is this a good or a bad thing for the plugin ?
        Last edited by Vincenttor; December 18, 2014, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Definitely a good thing!

Comment

YoYo, I for one meant no offense and am very glad for guys like you. I understand that you create in your own spare time and appreciate this very much. I am patiently waiting for you to create the plugin and respect that you need time.

Comment

Merry Christmas

I've released some pre-beta code for those interested in doing some testing...
              Click here for more info...

Comment

Working...
              X