This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support

Its this plug-in going to be supported? Seems that there is a lack of improving this plug-in. I have been a loyal user of SpeakEasy and would hate to stop using it.

Yes, still support and the .NET version is coded. I'm just looking for another machine to put the latest HS 2.2 on to do regression testing on it.

Probably be looking for a closed beta test in a few weeks.

Don't worry, like I said, I appologize for other things coming up in it's way. But it's already at .NET level and coming soon. Don't worry, I'll keep 1.x free until SE 2.0 .NET comes out.

Any takers on a closed beta? Like I said, I've tested it under HS 2.1 but not under 2.2 yet as my test machine (Dell) died a month ago.

George

Comment

P.S.

What improvements were you thinking about? If I'm coding it for release this might be a good time to throw some new stuff in.

Comment

Can't think of any improvements yet. I think the features of your plug-in are rock solid. I was looking for a .net version. I would be glad to beta for you. Just let me know.
        Last edited by Sean Willoughby; May 7, 2007, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post
          Any takers on a closed beta? Like I said, I've tested it under HS 2.1 but not under 2.2 yet as my test machine (Dell) died a month ago.
          Running 2.2.0.0 and would be happy to be on the list.

Comment

Ok.. I picked up a 1.3ghz machine today and will be loading it with XP/PRO, then HS 2.2. If I get SE .net up on it I should have something that I send send for you guys to test in a couple weeks.

G

Comment

Sounds good!!!

Comment

Outstanding

Thanks for the update George... Shadowdancer is my son. Both of us rely on your plugin... I also would welcome the opportunity to help with the beta if needed. If not... Loooking forward to it's release.

Again

Thanks for your efforts

Ed

Comment

Great, I got XP loaded on the machine but I've tried 3 times to install the latest 2.2. Something is not right and I may have to give Tink a Tinkle. But let me play with it somemore.

G

Comment

George, Just out of curiousity, do you have any plans to update the echo plugin you wrote light years ago?

Also looking forward to seeing the .net of SE
                    Over The Hill
                    What Hill?
                    Where?
                    When?
                    I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

Jack,

Is there a problem with it or do you just want it to be .NET?

Comment

It would be nice to be .net

Thanks
                        Over The Hill
                        What Hill?
                        Where?
                        When?
                        I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

Should we wait for it to go .NET (assuming integration issues) or just install now start writing up the code, then upgrade later?

Also, does this allow for custom speaker selection through serial communications? (I use my own switch I made for sending audio out one sound card, which can be connected to any other speakers in the house).

Or is Speakeasy more selecting which HS REmote Speaker the audio pipes out to?

--Dan
                          Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Morning,

Just doing a check up. Any word yet?

Comment

Sorry, I'm not dead, but been having from personal problems lately. Rest assured that the .Net version is coded and running. I just have to get the latest HS2 loaded on some PC (had a crash a few months back and lost all my HS2 configs) and make sure it works with the latest HS2.

The last couple months have not been kind to me computer wise, I lost my laptop drive (where I develop) but I had a full backup of the VB environment. Then the HS2 machine went belly up. Then my office computer (where I do my billing) had a Raid failure but the new drives I bought don't work on the older ATA-100 raid controller. Sheesh..

Sorry.. Don't worry, I'm still here for support of the current code (It still runs fine under HS2) and the .Net version is completed.

George

Comment

Working...
                              X