X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info.
    Which help file are you talking about ?
    In HS3 help file I was not able to find the sintax.
    The sms-gateway plugin help file I was not able to find. Where should I look for it ?

Comment

Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Works like a charm.
        Thank you a lot.
        To avoid in the future silly questions like this, I was trying to find the plugin help file to read the Exposed Methods. Where should I look for it?

Comment

SMS Gateway for HS3

Tools/Help - the link is on that page. - glad it's working.
          Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Got it. Thank you.

Comment

Linux Version

Any plan for Linux version of plugin?

Comment

I just installed the plugin (3.1.3.19761 demo 30 days) but i could only send one sms using the plugin. The plugin seems to be having issues with the Siemens TC35i connected to COM13

Code:
                Error connecting: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the port 'COM13' is denied. at MessagingToolkit.Core.Mobile.MobileGatewayFactory.Find() at MessagingToolkit.Core.MessageGateway`2.Find(C config) at HSPI_SMSGW.plugin.InitSMS()
                However the gnokii one-liner is still working after is shutdown the plugin. So the plugin seems to hang but the modem is still alive

Code:
                 echo "This is a test" | gnokii --sendsms 06xxxxxx
                After a restart of the plugin this overview seems to be working again

Comment

It would seem like some other application is also trying to access the modem at the same. Are you sure there is not another SMS application of some sort running on the same machine?

Comment

I don`t know of any SMS application that is running on the machine. It is running HS2 and HS3 without issues for quite a long time.

I have tried to see if a process is holding my comport using Process Explorer

But only the HSPI_SMSGW.EXE seems to be holding the \device\prolific\serial0

The comport in windows is named COM13

I tried to create some debug logging and it seems that "Keepalive for modems that sleep" makes a difference because when it is set to 0 the modem seems ok. But after a while the timer is set to 9600
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by raymonvdm; May 22, 2015, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Geting endless error

Sometimes getting endless errors not knowing the cause but it may be network problems but when it starts to generate these errors then the HS device must be restarted to get sms-gateway works again (restarting HS and Plug-in doesn't do anything)

2015-08-08 06:50:20 SMS-Gateway Shutting down plugin
                      2015-08-08 06:50:20 SMS-Gateway Shutting down SMS-Gateway operations, we're terminating
                      2015-08-08 06:50:20 SMS-Gateway Error Error connecting: MessagingToolkit.Core.GatewayException: COM6 port does not exist at MessagingToolkit.Core.Mobile.MobileGatewayFactory.Find() at MessagingToolkit.Core.MessageGateway`2.Find(C config) at HSPI_SMSGW.plugin.InitSMS()
                      2015-08-08 06:50:20 SMS-Gateway Debug Trying to connect on COM6 with Baud: BitsPerSecond9600 | DataBits Eight | Parity None | StopBits One
                      2015-08-08 06:50:20 SMS-Gateway Warning Lost connection to the modem, trying 1 more time(s) to reconnect.
                      2015-08-08 06:50:20 SMS-Gateway Error Error connecting: MessagingToolkit.Core.GatewayException: COM6 port does not exist at MessagingToolkit.Core.Mobile.MobileGatewayFactory.Find() at MessagingToolkit.Core.MessageGateway`2.Find(C config) at HSPI_SMSGW.plugin.InitSMS()
                      2015-08-08 06:50:20 SMS-Gateway Debug Trying to connect on COM6 with Baud: BitsPerSecond9600 | DataBits Eight | Parity None | StopBits One
                      2015-08-08 06:50:20 SMS-Gateway Warning Lost connection to the modem, trying 2 more time(s) to reconnect
                      2015-08-08 06:50:19 SMS-Gateway Error Error connecting: MessagingToolkit.Core.GatewayException: COM6 port does not exist at MessagingToolkit.Core.Mobile.MobileGatewayFactory.Find() at MessagingToolkit.Core.MessageGateway`2.Find(C config) at HSPI_SMSGW.plugin.InitSMS()
                      2015-08-08 06:50:19 SMS-Gateway Debug Trying to connect on COM6 with Baud: BitsPerSecond9600 | DataBits Eight | Parity None | StopBits One
                      2015-08-08 06:50:19 SMS-Gateway Warning Lost connection to the modem, trying 3 more time(s) to reconnect.
                      2015-08-08 06:50:19 SMS-Gateway Error Error connecting: MessagingToolkit.Core.GatewayException: COM6 port does not exist at MessagingToolkit.Core.Mobile.MobileGatewayFactory.Find() at MessagingToolkit.Core.MessageGateway`2.Find(C config) at HSPI_SMSGW.plugin.InitSMS()
                      2015-08-08 06:50:19 SMS-Gateway Debug Trying to connect on COM6 with Baud: BitsPerSecond9600 | DataBits Eight | Parity None | StopBits One
                      2015-08-08 06:50:51 SMS-Gateway Debug Found existng Signal device with address: SMS-Signal
                      2015-08-08 06:50:51 SMS-Gateway Debug Found existng Sender device with address: SMS-Sender
                      2015-08-08 06:50:51 SMS-Gateway Debug Found existng Message device with address: SMS-Message
                      2015-08-08 06:50:51 SMS-Gateway Debug Found existng Date device with address: SMS-Date
                      2015-08-08 06:50:51 SMS-Gateway Initialising SMS-Gateway v3.1.3.19761 on COM6
                      2015-08-08 06:50:50 Info Plugin SMS-Gateway has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:59593
                      2015-08-08 06:50:49 Warning I/O interface SMS-Gateway is down,​ executable is not running,​ restarting ...

Comment

E1SEER, it looks like the plugin loses connection to the COM port (in your case, COM6). Is COM6 a directly attached serial port or a virtual port?

Comment

Modem

it's a USB GSM modem conected to the usb port of PC
                          it's on COM6 (Virtual)
                          After restart everything works fine then this happens sometime ( sometimes in an hour and sometimes it takes many days)
                          I have a poor network coverage here.
                          There is no other program that uses this port
                          I have changed the comport to Com11 it works for many days and now itswith this error.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by E1SEER; August 10, 2015, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Is it possible that power saving is shutting down the USB port after a period of inactivity? These errors only occur when the COM port is disconnected or disabled for some reason.

Does the modem you're using have a power saving or 'sleep' mode? Check that the Windows power saving mode does not disable inactive USB ports for some reason.

Comment

Comment

SMS Gateway for HS3

What version of Windows are you running?

Comment

Working...
                                X