No announcement yet.

Find my iPhone plugin for HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back! Don't know if this is doable but how bout if phone is plugged in and not home refresh every 30s, otherwise default or no refresh at all?

Comment

Originally posted by jrhubott View Post
      Sorry for not posting for a bit but got busy in life. Back to working on HS3 stuff now as things have settled down.

Anyone have suggestions for the next set of features?

Jason

Please give option to disable the refreshing locations logging?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Find my iPhone plugin for HS3

Welcome back jason!
        Finaly u are back

Yeah , a nice feature would be a log , like i can see in THE plug-in itself , so iT logs THE locations where ive been with time etc..
        And Maybe make THE geofence easyer to config on homeseer itself, and not from a config file , Maybe expand something with advanced options
        Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
        Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Originally posted by jrhubott View Post
            Anyone have suggestions for the next set of features?
            Jason
            Hey Jason,
            The plug-in has been working fine for months now.

I feel that RSFindMyDevice causes a drain on batteries; so a nice feature would be to be able to temporarily suspend individual device lookups without the need to program anything.

For example, I have 2 accounts being checked (wife's and mine). If we're both out of town for more than a few days then I simply turn off the plug-in.

But if only one of us is out of town for an extended period then I have to go to the config file and change the lookup time to a large number so it only does it once or twice a day instead of every ten minutes.

Maybe just a friendlier way to change the lookup time?

As I'm writing this, maybe I'd like it fully automated such that if a device is say, more than 100 miles away then reduce the check interval.

I realize that will cause messages from Apple, but conserving battery life is more important when I'm on a business trip.

...or am I just dreaming that 10 minute lookups drain the batteries?
            Thanks
            Regards,
            Chris
            HS4 Pro 4.2.18.3 Shuttle DL10J - Celeron - 8g Ram - 250g SSD / Win 10 Pro 64 / Insteon / Z-Wave & SmartStick+ / DSC 1832 - PC5108 - IT100 / 542 devises & 164 events
            Plug-Ins: AK Weather 4.0.5.58 / APCUPSD 3.3.2.3 / BLDSC 2.0.68.0 / BLMarantz 2.0.6.0 / BLShutdown 1.0.4.0 / Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206 / Device History 3.1.3.0 / HSBuddy 3.30.1003.1 / Insteon 3.0.7.2 / weatherXML 3.0.11.13 / Z-Wave 3.0.10.0 / Z-Wave UI 1.0.0.0

Comment

yeah that would be needed in the future updates ,

but i dont have any battery drain at 10 minute lookup

kind regards

Originally posted by CeeTee View Post
              Hey Jason,
              The plug-in has been working fine for months now.

I feel that RSFindMyDevice causes a drain on batteries; so a nice feature would be to be able to temporarily suspend individual device lookups without the need to program anything.

For example, I have 2 accounts being checked (wife's and mine). If we're both out of town for more than a few days then I simply turn off the plug-in.

But if only one of us is out of town for an extended period then I have to go to the config file and change the lookup time to a large number so it only does it once or twice a day instead of every ten minutes.

Maybe just a friendlier way to change the lookup time?

As I'm writing this, maybe I'd like it fully automated such that if a device is say, more than 100 miles away then reduce the check interval.

I realize that will cause messages from Apple, but conserving battery life is more important when I'm on a business trip.

...or am I just dreaming that 10 minute lookups drain the batteries?
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
                yeah that would be needed in the future updates ,

but i dont have any battery drain at 10 minute lookup

kind regards
                Yeah, its kinda of hard to tell whether its draining the batteries or not... there are just so many dang things transmitting and receiving nowadays that its hard to tell.
                Regards,
                Chris
                HS4 Pro 4.2.18.3 Shuttle DL10J - Celeron - 8g Ram - 250g SSD / Win 10 Pro 64 / Insteon / Z-Wave & SmartStick+ / DSC 1832 - PC5108 - IT100 / 542 devises & 164 events
                Plug-Ins: AK Weather 4.0.5.58 / APCUPSD 3.3.2.3 / BLDSC 2.0.68.0 / BLMarantz 2.0.6.0 / BLShutdown 1.0.4.0 / Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206 / Device History 3.1.3.0 / HSBuddy 3.30.1003.1 / Insteon 3.0.7.2 / weatherXML 3.0.11.13 / Z-Wave 3.0.10.0 / Z-Wave UI 1.0.0.0

Comment

Great PI, agree with all of the above. Has great possibilities. Is there a script line that would enable/disable the PI ?

Cheers

Steve
                  Steve

Comment

lets hope the creator of the plugin will be back again.... its again a month ,

Originally posted by Stevieboy View Post
                    Great PI, agree with all of the above. Has great possibilities. Is there a script line that would enable/disable the PI ?

Cheers

Steve

Comment

soon apple will change the api , because of the new ios 9 update ... than it won't work anymore , ive checked it

Comment

BUMP

Comment

really this developer is always N.A

please be a little more active , and don't let people wait so long!!!

Comment

getting errors sometimes and reauth's ,

end of the month september they change the api , ill hope it will be updated

Aug-20 13:04:40 RSFindMyDevice System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at iCloudServices.FindMyPhoneService.PostWithData(String url, String postString) at iCloudServices.FindMyPhoneService.Post_RefreshClients() at iCloudServices.FindMyPhoneService.Update(Int32 refreshAttempt) at iCloudServices.FindMyPhoneService.Refresh()

kind regards

Comment

Is there a way to use distance to selected geofence ?

because i want an event that triggers if my car is near my selected geofence ...
                              now i only can select distance to near geofence.. but it doesnt know what geofence...

kind regards

Comment

You still support this plugin jrhubott ? because i have a request

Comment

Working...
                                X