Rupp, strabge how messages disapear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rupp, strabge how messages disapear!

Interesting an answer to a question and the entire post has disappeared!

Here is the email link BTW when I click it I get
    vBulletin Message
    Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Dear Gogs,

Rupp has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Unable to install (unsupported) DooMotion PI - in the Motion Sensor Plug-In forum of HomeSeer Message Board.

This thread is located at:
    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=149762&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by Gogs)---
    Rupp, what is going on over there? I understood that HST would honour the efforts of The Doc and any licence codes proceeds would be passed on to the family.

What has changed?
    ---End Quote---
    What are you talking about Gogs? That plugin hasn't been available for over two years now. The source code is available for anyone that wants it. There have been zero request for the source. As far as I know everyone has moved over to Blades if they desire this functionality.

Hmm. Is this embarrising to HST or what?
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

I'm not sure what you are referring to again. I just clicked on the link and it's working. I even replied to that thread earlier.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Gogs,

It is still there and the link works for me.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=149762

Greig.
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        I'm not sure what you are referring to again. I just clicked on the link and it's working. I even replied to that thread earlier.
        OK Apologies, something is wrong at this end.
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Working...
        X