Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pete View Post
    Moskus

I am out today and will have a look see.
    Great! Thanks!
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Moskus,
      No luck yesterday afternoon; will check today locally.

Here's a side by side Trendnet ($69 on sale) and NorthQ (RS with FW upgrade) this morning with ZM. Notice that the Frame rates are about the same. Picture is a bit more crispy with NorthQ. BUT Trendnet is facing the East and NorthQ is facing the West and both are in my window sils behind a screen. The NorthQ is a bit more sensitive to ambient light than the Trendnet.

Last edited by Pete; March 4, 2011, 08:21 AM.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

They are going fast. Called about 12 RS's this morning and none had the cameras.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Just came back from a store nearby (16 miles). They had 4 in stock. I purchased one to give it a try. I may go back tomorrow if I get this one working.

Steve Q
          HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
          2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

I was able to flash the camera EPROM per the instructions from Pete.
            Although not mentioned by Pete, I also had to install 2 "activeX" components (when prompted) from the NorthQ web site. Everything worked smoothly.

I now have the camera up and running and streaming video to my iPhone.
            This is the best $25 investment I have ever made!

Thanks Pete for sharing the info about this Radio Shack deal!!!!

Steve Q
            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
            2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Any body have an idea what the wireless are on sale for?

I know the appliance modules were listed on the wall at $14.99 but rang up at $9.99.

Got a wired camera for $25, flashed it and works great but was wondering what the wireless were going for.

Comment

I have at this point purchased 7 from 5 different stores. I only need 5, so if anyone can't find local to them, I'd be happy to sell at cost plus shipping.

Comment

At $25 this seem a no-brainer. At $60, I'm not so sure. I'm in the wilderness here and not sure it is worth a drive to Indy (60 minutes) to find a real RS store. Would you pay $60 or look for something else?

Barry

Comment

I purchased the wireless Trendnet for $69 on sale. Its similiar in quality to this IP camera.

I haven't tested it in wireless mode yet.
                    - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

One of the RS stores I called this morning is in Munster, IN.

The person answering the phone stated that their store doesn't carry anything security related?

I'll keep checking in my area to see if there are any around.
                      - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

No RS cams in my neck of the woods, mangers I talk to said they were all pull two weeks ago and ship out to eastern states.
                        -Mike-

-Home automation powered by the wind and sun-
                        Zotac 9300g-Q9400s-4gb ram-Intel 120 SSD-MS XP
                        HS 2.5.0.20, BLlan,BLweather,MCSXap,Jon00 graphing,Jon00 Whois,Snevl/Ten WeatherAlerts
                        W2c,Ztroller,z-wave+18,Q100D's,Silex 3000gb
                        Zoneminder 1.24.2 - Ubuntu 11.04 x64 on top of Xenserve
                        Zoneminder 1.24.2 - Ubuntu 11.04 x64 Zotac D525 atom

Comment

Originally posted by raptorsss View Post
                          Slow day at work today, so I have been logging on to the home network and testing. I have the streaming working in WebcamXP7, Vitamin D, and Blue Iris. But, not direct into a webpage. Will try HS Touch when I get home. Dont have access to the designer from here.
                          I have an older version of WebCamXP; it does not list the NQ9006 as an IP camera. Is it listed in your version of WebCamXP? If not, what camera did you choose?

Steve Q

Comment

On a different note, any one have any experience with all the GE z-wave stuff they are clearencing for 10$ and 15$? Or the Schlage locks for 79 and 99? I think I am going to have to go all out Zwave if these are any good.

Comment

Raptorsss
                              Be aware they do not support "association" - at least the lamp / appliance modules that is.
                              Steve_Q
                              The cams are great - my 2 are currently running w/ zoneminder @ near 30 FPS. Not familiar w/ WebCamXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Q View Post
                                I have an older version of WebCamXP; it does not list the NQ9006 as an IP camera. Is it listed in your version of WebCamXP? If not, what camera did you choose?

Steve Q
                                Just Finished setting it up on webcamxp5.

For new camera, use IP Camera (jpeg/mjpeg) located in the same menu as the USB cameras.

Then set up manually in Raw URL mode.
                                Address would be http://address/img/mjpeg.cgi
                                Check the mjpeg box

Make sure to hit the Save button. OK does not save.

Comment

Working...
                                X