This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugzilla id 473.

i'm still running hs3.0.0.96. all my plugins ver refresh properly regardless of the browser.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by claude View Post
      Mark,

I couldn't find a corresponding bugzilla on this issue. I'm having several issues where I need to reprogram a KPL and not knowing when the programming completes only adds to the frustration.

Is Rich in 'active' mode on this?

I have found in ie10, that if I go to the nav bar, and just hit enter again, it refreshes the page...don't do an actual refresh using the curly arrow, just select the address in the nav bar and hit enter.

It still has a couple flaws, but works pretty decent.
      HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

Comment

Originally posted by misraels View Post
        I have found in ie10, that if I go to the nav bar, and just hit enter again, it refreshes the page...don't do an actual refresh using the curly arrow, just select the address in the nav bar and hit enter.

Have not tried that... will try it tonight.

This is a link to the bug http://bugzilla.homeseer.com/bugzill...bug.cgi?id=473 Weird it does not say anything about a refresh, but I could be reading it wrong. No movement on it in a while.
        Billy

Comment

Originally posted by bdraper View Post
          Have not tried that... will try it tonight.

This is a link to the bug http://bugzilla.homeseer.com/bugzill...bug.cgi?id=473 Weird it does not say anything about a refresh, but I could be reading it wrong. No movement on it in a while.
          It seems to me that the 'refresh' issue started a few months back. Rich did some mod based on this Bugzilla back in May 2013. Hard to make the link to our problem.

I'm getting the issue with IE11 and Chrome 39.

Comment

Originally posted by misraels View Post

I tried this using Chrome and it works as long as I change the URL string to http://HomeSeerServer:Port/insteon_config and then hit enter... if doing a ping on an individual device the numbers will count up as I highlight the URL and hit enter. Eventually I will get the continue button.
            Billy

Comment

It seems to me that the 'refresh' issue started a few months back. Rich did some mod based on this Bugzilla back in May 2013. Hard to make the link to our problem.

I'm getting the issue with IE11 and Chrome 39.
              I agree, also having trouble making the link. I have tried IE10, IE11 and Chrome 38 and 39, same issue.
              Billy

Comment

I have the refresh problem with both the OS X versions of Safari and Firefox. Needless to say the refresh issue prevents the Insteon Plugin from working as it was designed.

Comment

Update: Rich posted .145 which fixes the display issue (missing styles, etc) however the refresh issue itself still exists.
                  Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
                  Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
                  Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
                  Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Still awaiting an answer from Rich.
                    http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...&postcount=157

Comment

Originally posted by bdraper View Post
                      I tried this using Chrome and it works as long as I change the URL string to http://HomeSeerServer:Port/insteon_config and then hit enter... if doing a ping on an individual device the numbers will count up as I highlight the URL and hit enter. Eventually I will get the continue button.
                      Yes. This works.

So delete a link, add a link, do anything to get to the insteon_config page with a querystring and it locks to the screen. Close the browser, re-open HS3 site, go back to INSTEON and it will pull up the last seen frozen page in all cases that I can test. In the past, all I could do to recover was restart the HS3 process.

HOWEVER, take all the querystring stuff off (everything after the ? including the ? for you non-coder types ) and hit that url, everything "continues" like it should.

This finding is in .143 and 3.0.5.4 - IE11, Firefox 34.
                      [edit] Also finding in .146 and 3.0.5.4 - IE11, Firefox 34.

CSS issues: who cares.
                      Last edited by UltimateInternet; November 23, 2014, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Refresh Issue...fixed

All,

the hs3 plugin refresh and page formatting issues seems to be fixed. please upgrade to 3.0.0.147

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/updates/Beta/..._3_0_0_147.exe

I tested with Chrome 39.0.2171.65 m running on XP
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Mark, thanks for the update. I downloaded 3.0.0.147 and the refresh problem is no longer an issue in the Insteon plugin.

Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving.
                          Billy

Comment

'Fix to hs.GetPageHeader' was in .145 and now in .147...

Oh well, important thing is that it's definitely fixed. What a relief for me as I'm currently modifying my installation.

Comment

'Fix to hs.GetPageHeader' was in .145 and now in .147...

Oh well, important thing is that it's definitely fixed. What a relief for me as I'm currently modifying my installation.
                              I noticed that too.
                              Billy

Comment

Guys,
                                just to the close the loop on this...only the style issue was fixed in .145 but not the refresh issue. The refresh issue was fixed in .147.

No need to reply.
                                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                                X