Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

video door bell

Hello,
    I tried to find info on this topic on the forum, but I only found old subjects, and I am sure the technology has changed, and I may find a solution.
    I am looking for a single video+audio+button like this one :

But without the screen.
    I only need the external part and to be IP considered as a button, a camera and an HP/Microphon in order to use with Homeseer.
    is there any product?

thank you for your help

video door bell

There are two that I know of but I'm unsure if they are going to be releasing api's to integrate with homeseer. Doorbot and iDoorcam. You can find iDoorcam on indego. I want to buy it but my doorbell is in a narrow spot and doesn't seem feasible...

Comment

video door bell

Jayman,
      You may want to check these out.
      Comelit Color Video Intercom System (HFX-700M)- has door release option, etc
      And I believe Aiphone & OnQ may have some models that may suit your needs. I came across these when I was looking at Linear Access gate intercoms( has optional camera)

Tom
      Tom
      baby steps...starting again with HS3
      HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
      HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
      Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
      In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
      System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

video door bell

Sorry Its1000, not Jayman

Tom
        Tom

Comment

You could make one with one of these; boards are tiny.
          Attached Files
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Here is a picture giving you an idea relative to size of these camera boards.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Pete; August 27, 2013, 07:24 AM.
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Maybe someday this might be the answer, but I don't like that there isn't a way to capture the video without it going to their cloud as jayman mentioned. Looks cool though.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/id...-mobile-device

Wish there was a way to do that without their cloud requirement.

Comment

Pete - do you actually have that camera? If so, where did you get it?

Comment

I have a few of these today as I have been playing with them for a couple of months now. The goal here is to update all of my Optex combo cameras to IP HD.

http://cocoontech.com/forums/blog/29...era-board-diy/
                  - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

video door bell

Hey Pete,
                    Nice work, about how much did it cost to I overall conversion

Tom
                    Tom

Comment

The IP HD boards that I am purchasing are a bit over $100. That said I have only tested them in IP67 Speco analog domes right now. The goal though is to update my Optex combo cameras to HD IP.

A few years back I did update all of the Optex outdoor IP67 combo cams to better camera lense boards The camera board and space is modular with enough room to mount the two boards in the camera compartment of the Optex. Wiring the board will be a different thing as the analog video is passed to the main board of the Optex. I may just unplug the camera wires from the board and pass the network cable pigtail out and use the same power supply for the PIR section of the camera.

I don't see an issue though putting this camera / IP board in a plastic single gang box. The ZIF cable is about 3" long and I have separated the lense board from the IP board with no issues right now. They also sell a POE powered bare bones board such that you can remove the pigtail and rewire it for just networking/POE for a smaller footprint.

I have four of these today. Two are mounted outside in the Speco domes.

http://www.securitycamera2000.com/pr...-MTV-Lens.html

and one of these. (mounted outside in a speco dome for testing right now).

http://www.securitycamera2000.com/pr...T-CS-Lens.html

They also have one that is almost a fish eye lense (1.7mm) HD IP 3? megapixel bare bones board which would be ideal for the doorbell button thing.

Supplying has also provided some hidden pages to customize the GUI with graphics and text custom pages.
                      - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Working...
                      X