X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the samples script you asked for have already been written.

They are available from this thread:
    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=123250
    --
    stipus

Comment

remotekbd.vb trouble

Okay, thank you for all your help so far. I'm an artist, scripting is not something that comes natural to me. I've finally got Script Connector working, I was able to use the post-it script to send a post-it to my remote client. But I'm having trouble with sending keystrokes using the remotekbd.vb script.

I try using the example in an Exec Remote Script.
      Remote Computer
      I choose my remote PC
      Remote Script:
      remotekbd.vb
      Parameter
      main("CONTROL+ALT+DELETE")

Everytime I run it or any other parameter I get this log:

Code:
      RemoteKbd - MAIN("CONTROL+ALT+DELETE")
      "Remote PC" - RunTimeError : Scripts\remotekbd.vb : Argument 'Index' is not a valid value.
      What have I got wrong here?

Comment

I think you should remove Main("") from the parameters.

Just write CONTROL+ALT+DELETE in the parameter field.
        --
        stipus

Comment

Originally posted by stipus View Post
          If you update, you have to update all clients too.
          What's new in this version?
          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
          Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
          on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
          WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I posted the last version long ago to the updater and I can't remember the changes I made.

As far as I can remember, the HsScript.exe settings are no longer stored to a .ini file, but are now stored to the registry. This allows several HsScript clients to run on the same computer (ie in case of multiple terminal server sessions)
            --
            stipus

Comment

Auto Connect not connecting

I installed Script connector on the server and on my workstation and got everything working.

Once I got everything stable, I created a shortcut for Scriptconnector in my workstations Startup folder...

Script Connector Pops up when I restart my workstation... Auto Connect is clicked, but it just sits there...until I manually press "connect" then it connects and everything is happy from then on...

What is wrong?

Also, once I get it to connect automatically, is there a way to have it start and connect Minimized?

Comment

2nd Request...Script Connector not connecting automatically

As I posted in my other message, Script connector works great, but is not connecting automatically even thought the box is checked. If I click "Connect" it connects fine...

What am I doing wrong or what do I need to edit so my workstation connects like it is supposed to?

Comment

Working...
                X