CM 15 & Ninja ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CM 15 & Ninja ?

Was going to give Blade's Ninja control plugin a test spin, untill I discovered that his CM19 driver only worked under Windows 7 23-bit...unfortunately, my system is 64-bit, and I REALLY don't want to reformat and reinstall the 32-bit version.

That being said, the CM15 USB interface DOES transmit signals to the pan & tilt cameras.....however, only through the remote control...but does that not indicate that the CM15 is capable of accepting variables and sending them on the the pan & tilts ? ( Oh, and this works, with or without the CM19 attached).

Now, I used to use Case's CM19 USB plugin when I used Homeseer 1.x, along with his web-page interface. That doesn't work under Windows 7 & Homeseer 2.

So, I guess my question is....does anybody know if the CM15 plug-in accepts variables from programming, and if so, what would the syntax of those commands be ?

I run Blade's Ninja Control under XP Pro and seem to remember having to download a seperate driver which was detailed in the docs.
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
      I run Blade's Ninja Control under XP Pro and seem to remember having to download a seperate driver which was detailed in the docs.

Yup, for 32-bit only.

Comment

Try dropping Blade an email and see if he knows of any download you could get.
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Working...
        X