No announcement yet.

BlueIris Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you control Pan and Tilt with the plugin?

Comment

You can control pan/tilt presets. So if you create preset positions in BI then those presets will be available via the HS3 device, HSTouch and as event actions.
      Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

So I downloaded the trial of blue Iris.... I also download the plugin.... I put in the ip address... Checked the connection and it says it was successful.... But that's it... How do I Incorporate
        Into HS and HST? I don't get a device or anything

Comment

Did you add your cameras to BI?

If so you should see a HS3 device for each camera and three other devices representing the BI server status.

You can now create events that manipulate the cameras (record, move to preset, enable motion detection, etc)
          You can also use CAPI control to do the same, which means you can add these devices to HSTouch and use that interface to see the status of your Bi server and cameras.

I hope that makes sense. If not, let me know and I'll post some screen shots Andre details for you.
          Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
            Did you add your cameras to BI?

If so you should see a HS3 device for each camera and three other devices representing the BI server status.

You can now create events that manipulate the cameras (record, move to preset, enable motion detection, etc)
            You can also use CAPI control to do the same, which means you can add these devices to HSTouch and use that interface to see the status of your Bi server and cameras.

I hope that makes sense. If not, let me know and I'll post some screen shots Andre details for you.
            I did add the BI... But I can't seem to add to HS.... I was able to verify the connection to BI through HS.... But after that.... Nothing :'( Some screen shots would be GREAT

Comment

Can anyone tell me how to get the video feed to display on HST?

I want to have a camera screen that shows a snapshot when entering the screen and then if I click on the image, it will open the blue iris app I have on my android. But I can't get the image to display

Comment

You can use the BI snapshot url to achieve this. Note the BI plugin is to control BI from HS3. Not to manage video/image feeds.

Comment

You can use the BI snapshot url to achieve this. Note the BI plugin is to control BI from HS3. Not to manage video/image feeds.
                  I've tried the BI URL... I right clicked.... Copied the url... And still NOTHING :'(

Comment

The MJPEG url for BI is http://<server ip>/mjpg/<camera short name>

So something like http://192.168.1.2/mjpg/CAM1

If you put that in a control in HSTouch (I think it's a text box you use and flag it as a web page, I don't fully recall as it's been a while since I used the designer) you should be sorted. You'll need credentials in the url too if you have authentication enabled in BI

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

The MJPEG url for BI is http://<server ip>/mjpg/<camera short name>

So something like http://192.168.1.2/mjpg/CAM1

If you put that in a control in HSTouch (I think it's a text box you use and flag it as a web page, I don't fully recall as it's been a while since I used the designer) you should be sorted. You'll need credentials in the url too if you have authentication enabled in BI

Where in the url do I input my user name and password?

Comment

You should be able to use:

Http://user***@ip/mpeg/cam

Comment

You should be able to use:

Http://user***@ip/mpeg/cam

If I type in http:user: pwd@..... I still get the login screen :-(

Comment

Beery,
                            Will this plugin work on HS2 or HSpro or is it just for HS3? If only for HS3 is there a plug for HS2/Pro?

Comment

Just HS3 I'm afraid. You may be able to string together some events and a JSON executable that another BI user has written to get some functionality but not a true plugin I'm afraid.

Time to take the plunge and move to HS3?

Comment

I really like what I see here. I have been looking at getting some camera solutions and I think that blue-iris along with this plugin will suite my needs.

I do have a question as well relating to camera control and full video display in HStouch with blue-iris. This has less to do with the plugin and more to do with the Blue-Iris/ HSTouch interoperability.

My end goal is to have access to all the camera feeds from within HStouch android client. Can I control pan/tilt etc of each camera via HStouch through Blue-Iris? or do they have to connect to the camera individually

Comment

Working...
                                X