X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RF X10 configuration problem

I want RFXCOM to process RF X10 commands, the manual says
    5.2. X10 configuration
    On the X_IFACE[1]Q - Interface Panel configuration page you can also configure for each RF received house code how the packet will be processed if an X10 lighting RF signal is received.
    Seems simple, looks just like in HS2, but in HS3 the Interface Panel config page doesn't give me any X10 config possibilities.
    Am I missing something?

-If you receive for example an X10 A1 command, select STATUS ONLY for house code A on the RFXCOM Genarel config page.
    -Create an X10 appliance module with HC/DC is A1 on the HS main page.

This A1 device will now follow the RF commands received.

Comment

Hi Bert,
      This works fine if you only use either the X10 (CM11A) or the X15 (CM15A) interface, but I use both simultaneously. Probably not as intended.
      I initially set up HS3 with X15 because I wanted to run it on Win 8.1 which has no driver for CM11A. However X15 has major problems which makes it unfit for my purpose (see http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=170644). So I moved back to Win7, and I created a config file where every device appears twice: as X10 and as X15, with the same HC/UC. That worked fine until I also started using the RFXCOM X10 RF. As far as I can see now the RFXCOM plugin ignores the x10 device when an x15 (with the same HC/UC) is present.
      Hopefully the CM15A problem get sorted out, that will automaticaly solve the RFXCOM problem.

Comment

Working...
      X