Problems with All Off and polling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with All Off and polling

Hope this is the correct place on the board for this. I'm using the Homeseer plugin for my Rain8.

The plugin controls the valves correctly but the all off and polling buttons don't work, nor does the plugin update when the valves change values.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks;
    Don

Seeing the same.
    Also I usually have to manually enable the plugin when restarting HS3.
    DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
    BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Since HS2 we've had issues with the Rain8 Pro not receiving off commands, thus relying on the programed eprom settings. The second issue we have is with wgl's software to program the eprom timers.

This issue is on the bottom of our list as we're in rain season right now. Literally were at 20 something days straight of Heavy rain, so the irrigation is off.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
      HSPro: 3.0.0.194
      PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
      HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Wow, I imagine California could use some of that.

Thanks for verifying my observations.

Originally posted by CharlieWayne View Post
        This issue is on the bottom of our list as we're in rain season right now. Literally were at 20 something days straight of Heavy rain, so the irrigation is off.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
        Don

Comment

Working...
        X