No announcement yet.

HSTouch Android Client Release 1.0.54

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To more explicit about testing and product. Automation market needs secure product in order to be usable. How could one use a product for home automation if it is not reliable. Homeseer software is used to control actual devices in today's life in 24/7 environnement.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
      ... Some cool new features are coming soon!
      Rich - Not trying to be a PITA, but the Android client needs a lot of work. I get the new features = new revenue, but bad press can = a lot of lost business.

It would be nice if ALL of the old features actually worked across ALL platforms before new ones were added. It's not extended features that are broken, it's the basic ones which are. Like staying connected and status tracking to start.

I can totally feel for Dafunktyfunk. If the Android client worked as well as the windows clients do you wouldn't here a peep for the most part. JMO ...
      -Skybolt

Comment

Make sure your issues are in Bugzilla in the right category, Android client issues in the Android category. Set the importance to the level that applies to you. Also, post an update to any issue that is holding you up from using the app the way you need to. But please, update what you REALLY need and I will see what I can get worked on. We are working on HSTouch now.

Originally posted by skybolt View Post
        Rich - Not trying to be a PITA, but the Android client needs a lot of work.

It would be nice if ALL of the old features actually worked across ALL platforms before new ones were added. It's not extended features that are broken, it's the basic ones which are. Like staying connected and status tracking to start.

I can totally feel for Dafunktyfunk. If the Android client worked as well as the windows clients do you wouldn't here a peep for the most part. JMO ...
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Make sure your issues are in Bugzilla in the right category, Android client issues in the Android category. Set the importance to the level that applies to you. Also, post an update to any issue that is holding you up from using the app the way you need to. But please, update what you REALLY need and I will see what I can get worked on. We are working on HSTouch now.
          Awesome! - I did post a report a week or so ago, 1674 - for status tracking.
          I will create a one or two others for use with the table top device that stop it from working right. I will post those numbers back here later.

Thank you Rich.

EDIT: Status tracking bug 1674; Connection issues bug 1701; Simulate Key press/release 1702
          Last edited by skybolt; March 26, 2014, 10:45 AM.
          -Skybolt

Comment

In another thread I have some users testing for speed improvements, but there was a fix for some status tracking, mainly related to startup. But please try this HSTouch Server plugin and see if the problem is still there:

ftp://homeseer.com/updates/Beta/HSPI_HSTOUCH.exe

Awesome! - I did post a report a week or so ago, 1674 - for status tracking.
            I will create a one or two others for use with the table top device that stop it from working right. I will post those numbers back here later.

Thank you Rich.

EDIT: Status tracking bug 1674; Connection issues bug 1701; Simulate Key press/release 1702

Comment

In another thread I have some users testing for speed improvements, but there was a fix for some status tracking, mainly related to startup. But please try this HSTouch Server plugin and see if the problem is still there:

ftp://homeseer.com/updates/Beta/HSPI_HSTOUCH.exe
              Rich, I am still running HS2 Pro, can't switch over yet due to plug-in constraints. This would not run for me.

Thanks.
              -Skybolt

Comment

If I find something in the Android plugin I will post.

Rich, I am still running HS2 Pro, can't switch over yet due to plug-in constraints. This would not run for me.

Thanks.

Comment

If I find something in the Android plugin I will post.
                  Thanks, Rich!

Does that mean that you will make the new designer and HSTouch updates backward compatible to HS2? Or what do you mean exactly?

This is really appreciated!!! This is such a key element in the installed base.
                  Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

some buttons not working

I have made a project for my Samsung tablet (Android).

I use designer 3.0.3 server 30.0.0.20 and client on windows is .54 and on android .55
                    When i deploy, al the buttons on de client on the same computer as the designer are working but if i use an Android tablet (i have two) about 80% of my buttons doesnt work (and even the labels are not shown). What went wrong?

Comment

Working...
                    X