Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of available HSTouch Server "client actions"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ITguyHS View Post
    Yes, I can start another app, then switch back to HST. But the other apps are a pain to see with these "older" eyes! Maybe I can find one that supports passing parameters to tell it what to do [like the old "command line" option in Windows]. On my old Motion Windows XP client, I had set up a one-button deal to start an AutoHotKey script that started WinAmp in the background, selecting a playlist and telling it to play random, waited 60 minutes, then told WinAmp to end at the end of the current song. I was hoping to find some way to duplicate that deal on the WFTT07. [Yeah, I know I'm spoiled! ]

Thanks for the kudo on the toggle. Glad you find it useful.

Fred
    How, exactly, are you launching an external app on your Android client? I want to a launch the Sonos native client from an HSTouch screen (I just want to launch it, not trying to control it), but I do not see how to specify the "full path" to the application in the HSTouch designer.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHargrove View Post
      How, exactly, are you launching an external app on your Android client? I want to a launch the Sonos native client from an HSTouch screen (I just want to launch it, not trying to control it), but I do not see how to specify the "full path" to the application in the HSTouch designer.

Thanks!
      See this post. http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=23

It appears that this applies to most Android systems, maybe all.

Fred
      Fred

HomeSeer Pro 3.0.0.548, HS3Touch, Zwave 3.0.1.252, Envisalink DSC 3.0.0.40, WeatherXML, Z-stick, HS phone, Way2Call

Comment

I too am looking for documentation on the scriptable client actions for hstouch and hs3

I see lists like this all over the place with about 100 or so actions however none of them work. I can't even find the reference to the 6 or so listed. Is there more?

I want to do things like update text elements and select things via script. I know there is more that work since I use "71" on a regular basis

Comment

Working...
        X