RFXCOM errors on a device code which isnt being used by RFXCOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RFXCOM errors on a device code which isnt being used by RFXCOM

I am using the Global Cache GC100 plugin for my relay/contact closure IP2CC module. One of these contacts has the device code [14.

RFXCOM keeps kicking back an error on that device code, when it based on the RFXCOM config this device code isnt being used by anything.

I see in the config the interfaces go up to [13, but I don't see any thing on [14. How can I resolve this?

Here is the error:

4/14/2011 1:53:15 AM Info RFXCOM(reconnect) IO [14 try to reconnect.

<table style="width: 630px; height: 263px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td colspan="1" class="LOGDateTime1" nowrap="nowrap" align="left">4/14/2011 1:42:41 AM </td><td colspan="3" class="LOGType1" align="left"> Error </td><td colspan="8" class="LOGEntry1" align="left">RFXCOM(aConnect) TCP error:System.ArgumentException: IPv4 address 0.0.0.0 and IPv6 address ::0 are unspecified addresses that cannot be used as a target address.Parameter name: hostNameOrAddress at System.Net.Dns.HostResolutionBeginHelper(String hostName, Boolean useGetHostByName, Boolean flowContext, Boolean includeIPv6, Boolean throwOnIPAny, AsyncCallback requestCallback, Object state) at System.Net.Dns.UnsafeBeginGetHostAddresses(String hostName, AsyncCallback requestCallback, Object state) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginConnect(String host, Int32 port, AsyncCallback requestCallback, Object state) at HSPI_RFXCOM.clsSockets.aConnect()</td></tr></tbody></table>

Are you sure you did not configure an I/O device on the RFXCOM Interfaces page?
    If you see an I/O device (below transmitters), select it and enter Delete.

It should not be possible to have a duplicate use of a house code, [ in this case.

Contact support if you still experience problems or if the RFXCOM I/O device is not visible.

Comment

Nope no I/O devices show, nor have I ever added any. I'll contact Support.

Comment

Just in case anyone else has this problem, I talked with support, and ended up uninstalling GC100 plugin and deleting the config. The setting it up again with my IP2CC. The relays got new and different device codes and are now working fine. No more conflicts with RFXCOM.

Comment

Working...
        X