Open screen by itself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open screen by itself

I have a project that evolves as new ideas occur to me. That sometimes results in new screens.

At some point, new screens no longer open as expected. Starting with screens added since about April, pressing a button to open a screen by itself results in a blank screen. Pressing the Android back button then brings me to the screen. Screens created before then continue to open properly.

Any ideas for troubleshooting or fixing would be appreciated.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

I have had the same thing happen. One thing that seems to work is to delete the app cache on the tablet to reset the software back to the default. And then push you project again. Seems to work for me.

Comment

Worked like a charm! Thanks for the tip.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
      X