Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone and SMS Devices

Hello,

Excuse the ignorance, but how do I go about setting the device references that the latest phone call, and latest SMS message get placed into.

Is that something I change in the HS3 config file, and if so which part do I set as the device reference, or so I change this in the tasker side of things?
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
    Hello,

Excuse the ignorance, but how do I go about setting the device references that the latest phone call, and latest SMS message get placed into.

Is that something I change in the HS3 config file, and if so which part do I set as the device reference, or so I change this in the tasker side of things?
    Hi Travisdh,
    If the ddevices are what you asking about then on the top right of the HomeSeer device page click the create/add a new device and edit the device as you wish and if you hit the advanced button you will see the device refrence no. you just created and use that for the: %HsRef to 1xxxx
    xxxx for the numbers you see.

Sorry if that's not what you are looking for

Regards.

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
    X