Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is weather.txt obsolete and unmaintained?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is weather.txt obsolete and unmaintained?

I'm wondering because it didn't work "out of the box" for me, and it seems that most discussion is now around WeatherXML.

If that is, indeed, the case then perhaps it should be dropped from the updater, and maybe memorialized somewhere on this board until it gets picked up again?

Maybe, though, the problem I had is not the general experience...

regards
    Doug

I'm sure it's no longer supported and you should put in a help desk ticket using the blue support link above using the Licensing help link and ask the guys to remove this from the updater.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I have been using the weather.txt script for several years but it hasn't been working correctly lately, it verbalises all the info from the web site not just the weather. Anyone have a fix for this?

Comment

Originally posted by jireland57 View Post
        I have been using the weather.txt script for several years but it hasn't been working correctly lately, it verbalises all the info from the web site not just the weather. Anyone have a fix for this?
        This is officially not supported any longer. If you want a good free weather plugin check out WeatherXML.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

(Plug). Canadians have the option to use EnvCanWeather. It's in the scripts library.
          Rupp: How would I go about having it considered for inclusion in the updater?
          Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Working...
          X