Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ClearOne AP-Ware... G-Ware... for AP800?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wadenut not sure but give it a try

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Wadenut even if you can just send apware I was able to download the manual

Cheers ken

HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
        Just d/l from ClearOne, and it works for me.

http://www.clearone.com/resources#professional_audio

Lower right to LEGACY PRODUCTS

Downloads and Release Notes

APWare
        donstephens, I downloaded the link from where you stated but when I run the EXE it still gives me a talking clock called sL talking alarm clock from jackpotfruit.com

Any idea here

Comment

Clueless. Sorry.

All I can tell you is that it worked for me.

This is where you are picking up the file, correct?
          Attached Files
          Don

Comment

Thank you everyone for your assistance with this. I got it downloaded finally from Wadenut.

Comment

Originally posted by Wadenut View Post
              I found it on my sys as well as the manual. Should have thought of that and sent them.
              Hi Wadenut, do still have a copy of the ap-800 software by any chance?
              Hector
              MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
              AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
                Hi Wadenut, do still have a copy of the ap-800 software by any chance?
                See Don's response above. Just checked; APWare is still there.
                http://www.clearone.com/resources#professional_audio
                Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Has anyone looked at a plugin for the gentner ap-800 for hs3

Comment

Thinking about using my gentner ap800 to control whole house zoned audio. Would anyone be interested in creating a plugin for the ap800

Cheers ken

Comment

If you do a google search you will find only one person that have made a plugin for the AP800 but he isn't responding to any email or any other contact.

However i found out that using a (X)AP800 can be just as easily be done with a script. Search this forum for AP800lib for a javascript or get the vnscript i made from zoelen.net. Look at the menu on the right for the ZMC system. btw, it's also on this forum. http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=165984
                      - Bram

Send from my Commodore VIC-20

Ashai_Rey____________________________________________________________ ________________
                      HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
                      PIugins: ZMC audio | ZMC VR | ZMC IR | ZMC NDS | RFXcom | AZ scripts | Jon00 Scripts | BLBackup | FritzBox | Z-Wave | mcsMQTT | AK Ikea

Comment

Originally posted by AshaiRey View Post
                        If you do a google search you will find only one person that have made a plugin for the AP800 but he isn't responding to any email or any other contact.

However i found out that using a (X)AP800 can be just as easily be done with a script. Search this forum for AP800lib for a javascript or get the vnscript i made from zoelen.net. Look at the menu on the right for the ZMC system. btw, it's also on this forum. http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=165984
                        Ashairey

I was wondering if you can help with a problem I have. I have HS echo cancelled thru the ap800 that's fine. But I do have a Radio that I some time use which is not connected to the ap800. My problem is that when I turn on the radio in the living room I can hear some of the radio noise (music or what ever) in my bathroom speaker.... Like burst of sounds. It sounds to me that the mic picks up sounds and try's to feed it thru the speaker, is there a setting that you can adjust for that? have you experimented something like this before?

Thks anticipated
                        Hector
                        AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Hi Rotech.

Your problem sounds quiet familiar but sadly you can't do much about it. You already state that the radio isn't connected to the AP800. The XAP800 (which i use) have a bit more control possibilities and i don't know exactly anymore if the AP800 have these also. You can try one or more of the following.
                          - Turn your mic another to another direction. Most mics have a preferred direction and a slight turn of the mic can imporve the results.
                          - Raise the threshold of the gating on the mic.
                          - raise attunate setting on the mic.
                          - Use a filter to cut off anything below 1KHz and above 3KHz. This needs some experimenting. Most voices fall in these frequency.
                          - Only turn speakers on when you need them. You still pick up the radio sound but you won't hear it in other rooms when then speaker is off there.
                          - Bram

Ashai_Rey____________________________________________________________ ________________
                          HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
                          PIugins: ZMC audio | ZMC VR | ZMC IR | ZMC NDS | RFXcom | AZ scripts | Jon00 Scripts | BLBackup | FritzBox | Z-Wave | mcsMQTT | AK Ikea

Comment

Ashai Rey , if I sends you a demo audio file can you determine any recommendations?
                            Hector
                            AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Well i could listen to it, so why not.
                              I'll send you a PM with contact info
                              - Bram

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534

Comment

Ok, will be mailing file soon
                                Hector
                                AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Working...
                                X