Missing AD2USB Zone8 in HS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing AD2USB Zone8 in HS2

I went through manually setting up all my Zones using the AD2USB Plugin. Every single Zone came through fine, with the exception of Zone8. It jumped straight from Zone7 to Zone9, when adding new Zones. Does anyone know how to get Zone8 imported now?

I am using an Ademco 20P with one hardwired Expansion Module. I have configured Zones 1-16 in Homeseer. It does not give me the option to create a Zone8, in the pulldown. The next option would be Zone17 only.

what version of the plugin are you using

can you also post a screen shot of all your registered zones? make sure there are no hidden zones/devices
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

It looks like it is version 1.2. Where do I get the Zone info you are requesting? The missing Zone8 is simply a Window in one of my downstairs rooms.

Comment

there is nothing special about zone 8, but the plugin must think that you have already created it if it doesn't list it.

how about posting your vistaalarm.ini fron the /config folder

a screen shot of the hs status page will do
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I didn't realize this till now, but I told you wrong. Dining Room Windows are Zones 7 and 8. I thought 8 was the one broken. But I was wrong. It is Zone 7 that is broken in Homeseer. I just opened each zone, one at a time. I had Zone 8 mislabelled in Homeseer.

If you look at the AD2USB Vista devices and their incremental numbers, then I think the "Partition Status" is in some sort of conflict with Zone 7, since it is using "]7".

I am trying to upload a screen capture of my devices, but am unsure how I get to do it exactly, since it needs a URL instead of a File Path and Name.

Comment

no need for the pic.

change the device code for the partition that is using ]7 to something like 91. do this on the partition setup page within the plugin

then you should be able to add zone 7
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Here is a screenshot...
              Attached Files

Comment

You ARE the man! Much thanks. Working like a champ now.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks MNSANDLER for your persistence and help!

Comment

Originally posted by Cu++er View Post
                    Thanks MNSANDLER for your persistence and help!
                    Glad you got it working. Enjoy!
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                    X