This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X10 suddenly won't enable

I was having some issues with an X-10 device on my network misbehaving. So I disabled the X10 portion of the Stargate plugin. Now I can't re-enable. it. The Other section of the plugin is enabled fine, and the plugin shows registered. However, when I click on Disable for X-10, it doesn't turn to enable. And when I restart Homeseer it tells me the following:

9/11/2016 8:42:20 PM - Plug-In - Initializing X10 Plug-in: JDS StarGa On COM Port 1
    9/11/2016 8:42:20 PM - Error - Unable to initialize X-10 interface JDS StarGa :Either no license or trial has expired
    9/11/2016 8:42:20 PM - Plug-In - Finished initializing X10 interface JDS StarGa

Any ideas? Thanks.

You need your license reset. Send an email to support@homeseer.com and they'll reset it for you.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

HS2 had a bug where it would truncate the X10 setting in the settings.ini file. Edit this file and correct the part JDS StarGa to state JDS StarGate.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
      X