This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version for HS3?

Is there going to be a version of Script Connector for HS3?
    Fred

HomeSeer Pro 3.0.0.548, HS3Touch, Zwave 3.0.1.252, Envisalink DSC 3.0.0.40, WeatherXML, Z-stick, HS phone, Way2Call

I would second that

Cheers Ken
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Nothing, Stipus?
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Stipus,

Can we continue the script connector for HS3
        HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

The next plugin I'm going to port for HS3 is the SIP Connector.

Next should be the Script Connector; However, I'm not 100% sure as TenHolde has ported ten scripting for HS3, and It looks like it's a better solution than the Script Connector.

I didn't find enough time to try it...

Did you try ten scripting ? What can be done with the Script Connector that cannot be done with ten scripting ?

Regards,

Stipus
          --
          stipus

Comment

Originally posted by stipus View Post
            Next should be the Script Connector; However, I'm not 100% sure as TenHolde has ported ten scripting for HS3, and It looks like it's a better solution than the Script Connector.
            TenScripting is awesome, but TenScripting and the Script Connector has different uses.

TenScripting is for developing scripts.

Script Connectior is for running scripts on remote machines.
            HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I agree with Moskus running scripts is a necessity.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Comment

OK. I understand this is different.

I should take the time to try ten scripting, and make Script Connector compatible with ten scripting scripts...
                --
                stipus

Comment

I also hope that the Script Connector will support Linq, as it seems that HST are hesitating to add it themselves...

Comment

Can you give me an example of what you would like to code with Linq ?

I may be wrong, but if the Script Connector for HS3 uses .NET 4.0, it should support Linq.

Current .net HS3 scripts do not support Linq ?
                    --
                    stipus

Comment

Can you give me an example of what you would like to code with Linq ?

I may be wrong, but if the Script Connector for HS3 uses .NET 4.0, it should support Linq.

Current .net HS3 scripts do not support Linq ?
                      I just got the word that Linq will be added to HS3.

I use Linq for "everything", from searching in arrays to sorting Lists. The query language is much, much faster than regular .Net routines for stuff like that.

CAPI has become the norm for controlling devices. But if you simply want to turn a device off or on, you first need to find the corresponding CAPIcontrol with a For loop, and then execute it.

With Linq, you should be able to do it without that stuff.

Code:
                                          Dim d as Integer = some_device_reference

'Without Linq
                                          Dim off As HomeSeerAPI.CAPIControl = Nothing
                                          For Each cc As HomeSeerAPI.CAPIControl In hs.CAPIGetControl(d)
                                              If cc.Label.ToLower = "off" Then
                                                  off = cc
                                                  Exit For
                                              End If
                                          Next
                                          hs.CAPIControlHandler(off)

'With Linq
                                          hs.CAPIControlHandler((From cc In hs.CAPIGetControl(d) Where cc.Label.ToLower = "off").First)

Comment

Stipus,

Just is there anything coming for a script connector for HS3

Cheers Ken

Comment

It's on my todo list, but the SIP Connector for HS3 is first.

I can't give any date.
                          --
                          stipus

Comment

It's on my todo list, but the SIP Connector for HS3 is first.
                            ... as I finally got FreePBX running somewhat, I wonder when the SIP Connector will be done...

Comment

Also waiting for script connector to migrate to HS3, thx Stipus !

Comment

Working...
                              X