Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon00 Remote Computer Control & Network Monitor (HS2, HS3 & HS4)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried different icons and different devices with different icon set, no to worry, not a big of deal.

Thanks,
    Aldo

Comment

Hello Sir,

Where do I find the downloads for this plugin and well the charting/graphing plugin?

Looks to be amazing work?

EDIT: I found them on your webpage. Thnx.

Charlie
      Last edited by CharlieWayne; March 21, 2015, 10:38 PM.
      HSPro: 3.0.0.194
      PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
      HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Got it all up and running. Now I am using this to shut down computers that arent being used.

My trigger for wake-up and shutdown are both motion sensor.

Thanks for the great work.

Charlie
        HSPro: 3.0.0.194
        PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
        HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Hi Jon,

Not sure if i am just running an old version, but for some reason when I go to the Jon00RCCNM.aspx page and go to generate a new entry, it takes me to the asp page which errors up as it does not exist.

When I then click on submit, it does the same thing and errors up but if i change the link to aspx it works fine.

This is on my windows system by the way.

Many thanks!
          HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Travis,

Please download the latest version so that I have a reference. The config page has both asp and aspx versions but they should not cross between the two.
            Jon

Comment

Hi Jon,

I must have made some mistake in my system at some stage as it is now working A-OK .

Thanks as always for all the help!
              HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

RCCNM tool overwriting existing device(s)

Hi Jon,

Need your help on the following issue with RCCNM tool.

Using HS3 version .152, and latest available RCCNM version from your website.

RCCNM is overwriting an existing HS device when I am create a new RCCNM device on the setup asp page.

Example:
                Existing RCCNM device #62 with IP 'www.xs4all.nl' has device created with RefID 807 in homeseer. RCCNM ping this devices based on hostname resolutuion.

When I am creating a new device #63 with IP 'www.cheapconnect.net', it does create the device and shows up on the control page, however...
                1) RCCNM control page shows URL 'www.xs4all.nl:80' (similar to previous device on control page', plus
                2) HS3 device mgmt. page shows named 'www.cheapconnect.net' but with same status 'URL:www.xs4all.nl:80'. Upon checking the HS device refID is has now number 807, but also referring to RCCNM number 61 (Jon00-NM-N061).

I am using RCCNM only for monitoring primarily internal fixed-IPs + some additional external URLs with host resolution.

Your help appreciated,
                Roel

Comment

Very difficult to sort this out as something has been written to the ini files incorrectly.

I think the best way would be to edit the ini file manually and make the changes.

In your config directory open up Jon00RCCNM.ini and look for [device63]. Manually make the changes to the IPAddress. Then delete the device and it should be recreated.
                  Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                    In your config directory open up Jon00RCCNM.ini and look for [device63]. Manually make the changes to the IPAddress. Then delete the device and it should be recreated.
                    Jon, apologies as I forgot to mention I had the INI file checked; it seems to be populated correctly.

Code:

[Device62]
                    IPAddress=www.xs4all.nl
                    Floor=Internet
                    CreateNetworkDevice=1
                    PingTimeout=250
                    HostRes=1
                    DelayCount=2
                    Log=2
                    ButtonColumns=3
                    IconSet=59
                    CreateClientDevice=0
                    ClientLog=2
                    Lock=0
                    Name=www.xs4all.nl
                    [Device63]
                    IPAddress=www.intervoip.com
                    Floor=Internet
                    CreateNetworkDevice=1
                    PingTimeout=250
                    HostRes=1
                    DelayCount=2
                    Log=2
                    ButtonColumns=3
                    IconSet=33
                    CreateClientDevice=0
                    ClientLog=2
                    Lock=0
                    Name=www.intervoip.com
                    [Device64]
                    IPAddress=www.cheapconnect.net
                    Floor=Internet
                    CreateNetworkDevice=1
                    PingTimeout=250
                    HostRes=1
                    DelayCount=2
                    Log=2
                    ButtonColumns=3
                    IconSet=33
                    CreateClientDevice=0
                    ClientLog=2
                    Lock=0
                    Name=www.cheapconnect.net
                    I will kill the devices again and let have them recreated by RCCNM. Will let you know what happens next.

BTW, thanks for the swift response.

Cheers,
                    Roel

Comment

Also look in Jon00RCCNMData.ini under [Device63Data] etc.
                      Jon

Comment

Solved

Also look in Jon00RCCNMData.ini under [Device63Data] etc.
                        Seem to be fixed now;

The devices in the Jon00RCCNMData.ini had section numbers mismatching with device id entries.

I stopped HS3, deleted the Jon00RCCNMData.ini file (but left the Jon00RCCNM.ini config file) and started HS3 again.
                        The data file was then re-created with correct entries and matching ID numbers.

Not sure how it got 'mixed-up' in the first place; however, I am already happy I did not have to recreate over 50 monitored devices again...

Cheers,
                        Happy Easter.
                        Roel

Comment

I installed this plugin, and configured as in the manual for Network monitoring. All my devices shows online always, even if they are turned off, and the ping times is blank.

Any suggestion for a solution?

Comment

I really need more info.

Have you setup the recurring event?

Can you provide (or email me) a snapshot of your setup page?
                            Jon

Comment

I really need more info.

Have you setup the recurring event?

Can you provide (or email me) a snapshot of your setup page?
                              Mail sent

Comment

@Jon,

Would it be possible to run plugin in remote mode?

IE: run the plugin on a Wintel PC talking to Homeseer 3 on Linux?
                                - Pete

Auto mator
                                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
                                X